Chapter 70

Adira Muntahina

The next day,

I sat down preparing myself for the exam. This exam will be the last of our semester. I have to do well. I put down my hand when my eyes fell over the ring, my lips stretched. Not only that, but I fisted my hand putting it on my lap. I believe in Allah, Allah can give you anything which you can't even imagine in life. If you ask, did I ever imagine myself getting him? No, never. But see the game of life, I am his wife. 

I was lost in my thoughts when the teacher already came and gave the students the copy. For my lack of attention, I didn't notice when the copies dropped on my table. I was supposed to take one and pass it back. 

"Miss?" I heard a very manly and familiar voice loudly. I lifted my head, to find him standing in a grey suit, looking dashing, his suit fit him perfectly. The wide shoulder and the way he crossed his arms showing the biceps. He did work on his hair, because it was very styled. His figure screams for attention. I did taunt him about six packs but I did know he was a gym freak. But the way he was looking right now, I'm speechless. My eyes are from toe to his neck. When my eyes fell over his face, I gulped. He had a serious look. His eyes were narrowed and even his lips were ever I. Straight line. 

The girl sitting behind me shoved me lightly. I was shaken up then. I picked up one copy and passed it behind. 

"Lack of attention before the Exam. It's not a good sign for a doctor." I looked around seeing everyone was looking at me. I looked at Eshaan and decided to drop my eyes on my copy. He sighed and started talking. 

"Hello everyone. I'm the new lecturer of applied biology. Myself, Eshaan Ghafoor. It's nice to meet you all." Everyone greeted him. I stayed silent, busy glaring at him. 

Girls around here were already fanning themselves. Giggling like a fucking teenager. 

He handed over our question paper and the exam began. I put his thoughts closed and gave my full attention to the paper. The question came very easy. The instructors are now signing everyone's copy. Eshaan came to my table and tapped it two times. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and pushed my copy to him. In others, he picked up the copy and signed it standing. But he didn't do it in my case. He bent forward and put his head closer to mine. 

I didn't even look at him. 

"How is the exam going?" He whispered. I nodded. "Good " 

"Is the question easy for you?" I nodded again. "Yes " 

"Are you mad?" This time I didn't give him any answer. I just rolled my eyes. "No, sir. " 

He signed it completely and pushed it back to me. "Okay. I understand." He went to the next girl.

I finished my exam quickly. Put it on the table, without looking at him, I walked out of the hall. 

Now, I was frying in anger. That damn bastard didn't care to inform me that he took the job here. He even dared to scold me. Over that he wore a suit, which made him look more HANDSOME, like he wasn't handsome enough before. Girls used to look at him before, now they'll go crazy. They were looking at him drooling. 

A hand slid over my shoulder and pulled me into an empty room, it happened in less than 2 seconds. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth and Eshaan stood close to me. "It's me. Don't scream."

I calmed down after seeing him. But my anger didn't. I slapped off his hand. "Don't talk with me." I turned around and was about to leave the room when he put his hand on the door, stopped it to open.  

"Move your hand. Professor Ghafoor." I mocked his name. He didn't move nor did he speak. 

" Mr. Ghafoor." I said again. "Yes, Mrs. Ghafoor." He whispered in my ear. I got startled and moved away and looked at him. He just smiled.