Chapter 28

Adira Muntahina

"...beauty." his creepy smile. My eyes found the black shop, which I had crossed unconsciously.

I slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me." He laughed. I looked behind him. "Foreigner bird." Again licked his lips. "Imported items are very delicious in taste." He moved forward. I stepped back.

"Why moving back? Come here. We are good at hugging. Come." He opened his arm and moved fast to grab me. I ditched him and turned away fast, without thinking any further, I ran. I could hear footsteps behind me.

"Caught that bitch!!" More footsteps now behind mine.

Without any worries of him getting close to me, I just ran as  fast as I could.

"Close the door. Not going to let her out of the hand" that man yelled from behind. I saw that guy quickly closing the door, slowly the black shop disappearing from my sight. I speed up. I have to make it. When a hand held my upper arm and yanked me back. I lost balance and fell on my knee. My purse and phone fall on the ground.

______________________________________________

Eshaan Ghafoor

Hala looked at me , waiting for my answer.

"Maira... bought a lot of stuff so they need some money... Asking me to give some. Let's go, I'll drop you to Aman brother, you go to the cafe. I'll bring that trouble with me." Hala laughed while hearing.

We moved fast. When we arrived, Aman was already there.

"You guys are here. Let's go. I was trying Adira's number for a long time. She's not picking up. Now her phone is switched off. That girl. Do you have Maira's number?" Aman asked while dialing Adira's number again.

"I talked with Maira already. They're busy shopping. She called me for some help. You two go, why not send me the location, I'll bring them with me." I was hoping he would agree. He thought for a while then nodded.

"Why don't we all go to them and bring them together. I can also help them." I protest. "It's fine. I go. You take Hala with you. I also need some things for myself too." I gave him a smile. He also smiled and moved to the cafe. Without wasting any time I turned and ran where the two went.

I was trying Maira's phone It keeps me busy.

"Who the hell is she talking to someone so long?!" I looked around to find her.

I stopped before a shop and looked around, there are two ways now. Which way did they go?

When two men whispered from a tea stall.

"Did you hear, a girl has a trap
in that black shop." That man hash. "What??? None warned her?"

He shrugged. "She walked inside on her own. Now women are like sluts. Came to sell her body."

"What happened to this generation? How did you know that?"

"I heard people saying, that girl screams once then silent. Now if a Rabbit walks into a wolves den, it will scream. Pleasant." He laughed saying that.

My first clenched. I grabbed his collar.

"You are worthless people. Who walked into where?" That man's eyes widen in fear.

"A-a-a girl into a blac-ck sho-op."

I tighten the grip. "Who was the girl?"

"A-a white sk-kin girl. Maybe a foreigne-er. I don't know anything. Leave me." I yanked him back. He fell on the chair.