Chapter 21

~Adira Muntahina ~

The first word came in my mind was Eshaan. Then I crashed all those thoughts.

"I just decide to move on, now again I'm thinking of him. Focus Adira Focus ." I repeating this in my mind again and again. I just hope repeating this time will make me do it, after all I'm trying to move on from him for all those years. Still I got admitted into the same university, be before him every day. I'm really bad at this.

Maira shook me back in reality. I blinked few times and looked at her. "You're sleep talking all this time?" huh?

"What?" she frowned. "Do you know what you were talking about for last few minutes?" I got more confused. Did she hear that? I said that out loud?

"What I was saying?" she nodded. "You were sleep talking. You were saying a lot of nonsense."

"Maira? I wasn't sleeping then how come I can sleep talk. And which line you were talking about?" Maira looked sad. "Like you will move on from my brother." she whispered. I signed. "Sorry to say, I said that. I'm moving on from him. Nothing can change my mind. You can cry as much as you want, I'll arrange a bucket for you to load those tears to show me after." when I said about that bucket thing, she pushed me with a pouted.

"You still going with us, right?" still pouting. I pretended to think. "No."

"No like, No, I'm going or No I'm not going."

"I'm not going. You guys can enjoy. I told you nah...I just got in on someone's bad list, Now I have no mood to go around with her." I said and got down from my bed. I wore a short pant and strip tops which end under my belly button. a little belly was showing. I didn't have belly fat. so my slim belly looks plain.

I did have long legs. I hate to say, I'm obsessed with slim legs. So I did everything to maintain slim legs.

I neve had bed hair. My hair was very silky by nature. So however I sleep, it will be straight in the morning.

I turned back to Maira, who was sitting on my bed with a sad face.

"Why?" I got close to her. She again said, "Why?!"

"What Why?" I asked as I was hell confused. "Why you're moving on and why not coming?" I gave her a flat face. "Stop asking same questions Maira. I told you. " I moved to entered my bathroom. She followed me hurry. "Suzan going to leave for London tomorrow. I'm not sure whether she's coming or not. She wouldn't be coming right..."

"You're going for a trip which your cousin is leaving the country. Aren't you going to see off her?"

"Our trip is tomorrow too. Brother Aman bought tickets of tomorrow, we're going with her too...in the same airport just going to talk different flight. " Maira said and opened all my bathroom cabinet while I was brushing my teeth. Pulled out a bottle of Green tea Clearer form and squeezed it out. Rubbing it on both palm and slowly apply on the face.

"Ohhhhh this product is so refreshing!!!"

I washed my tooth brush. Walked into my closet, she followed me too while rubbing the face. I turned to look at her.

"What?"

"I'm going to change." I said and crossed my arms up to my chest. "Then change" she said simply. I pointed at outside. "That mean go around."

"Ahhh Change it nah. You have what I have. And I'm a girl what will it happen if I see those round boobs of your which are peeking from your top. those butt cheeks. Same. Same. Me and you. Just the difference in here is, You might be unfortunately more sexy with those boobs and butt. Your husband gonna love it." She smirked. I picked up the towel beside me and throw it on her. but she ditched it well.

"Imagine, He's holding your boobs with his big and tough hands and giving it a bit squeezed. He's going to be insane. " She again made some movement in the air.

This time I act different. "Looks like someone is Horny!!!!!" I laughed looking at her face. She was freeze in the middle of her talk.

In the end, she decided to leave the room was the better option because I was throwing comeback.

When I went back to my room, she was still there. She was sitting on my bed and typing very fast on the phone. She noticed me and put down her phone.
"Suzan is not coming."

I sat before my dressing table. "So what can I do?"

"You told me nah, If Suzan not coming you'll come."

"Did I say that?"

she glared at me. I applied moisturizer on my face. "Yes you did. Suzan is going to her aunt's house before leaving so she'll not coming with us. Now you're packing or I'll pack for you?"

I signed. "Do I have to come.?" She nodded. "You Have to. I need you there." The way she said she needs me. I couldn't say no to her.

She packed my suitcase.

__________________________________________________

On the other side.

He typed back a message and pressed the send button.

A minute later, a message pop in. He quickly opened it.

It was showing. "She agreed. I'm totally sure she can help us "

He locked his phone and sighed a relief. When someone from behind called.

"Farhan!!! They're waiting for you." Farhan just looked back and stood up. Fixed his outfit then followed that man who came to call. He entered the room and salam everyone.

A old man told him to sit on a chair and he did.

That old man then spoke. "This is My youngest son, Farhan Ali Sekh. You can ask him question for this marriage if you want. He never let me down, I can guarantee you that he'll never let you down." he put his hand over Farhan's shoulder. And he faced three people. A couple and a girl. They were talking about his marriage.

_____________________________________________________

"I'm sorry"

I texted her but I don't know whether this is a good idea or not.

This morning, Aman brother gave us a surprise of going Spain for 2 weeks. After getting the news, Maira did run off, I know where is will go. For the first time she made friend with someone who is totally opposite of her. That might excited her the most.

I went down to talk with my mom about this trip where I found Suzan having breakfast.

I didn't give her a salam as she was eating. I sat also. Mom and other Aunties were serving us breakfast.
A lot of time I took attempts to tell mom about this trip which Aman brother prepared but something was stopping me.

I looked at Suzan. If I tell this now, Suzan will also want to come as she came here for a limited period of time. It would be nice to have her there too. but she'll be leaving the day after tomorrow. I don't want her to be upset while going back. I looked down on my plate. And moreover It's their plan so obviously Adira will be there too. They two had a bad starting last night. I don't want Adira to have a argument with Suzan again. And Suzan forget what how to talk when she got mad. I don't want Adira to misunderstood again.

I mean anyone....Yeah anyone.

I'll give a proposal to Aman Brother to postpone the flight after Suzan's flight. That will not make any difficulties.

I decided to talk with mom later and went out. Sat on my driving seat when Some flashes coming in my mind.

"Good one. But it's very old way of insulting me. Better luck next time'?"

"You can't even handle one word about someone you like. You have less patience than me who is a short tempered. Actually the problem between us is not for me , but for you. You act different with me."

He closed his eyes and leaned back. Raised his hand to rub his face.

"It's true. I do act different around her. But what can I do? I can't keep myself calm talking to her, I don't know why. I want to way."

__________________________________________________