Chapter 45

Adira Muntahina

"Because you are mad."

I looked at him shocked. When his eyes were shaking in me.

"You're imagine things." I looked away. He says anything. "Then why didn't you fight with me?"
I laughed. "Because I'm done being the villain of your life. I'm fading up arguing with everyone." I said and walked past him but I didn't go too far when he caught my wrist.

I kept twisting to free myself but he didn't let it go. Without looking back, I again used my other hand to free myself, when he pulled me hard that I slammed into his arms.

"Eshaan!" I said his name and he grabbed my arms more tightly. "What are you saying?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. I'm not mad at you. It's not a matter of madness."

"Adira.."

"My class is going to start soon. I have to go." I pushed myself off him and walked away fast.

____________________________

I was now sitting in my class. Today teachers were quite busy because it's the last day of the senior year. The senior has already graduated, today just the principal is going to show them his face.

So our few teachers didn't come to class. We got a lot of off period. I didn't leave the room, I need some alone time with myself.

I slipped during my lunch break.

The last class just started and it was history of psychology. I was looking outside the window when I saw a girl running somewhere. I peeked more when I saw my husband was surrounded by those girls.
The girls were talking with him, he was laughing awkwardly. They were taking pictures with him. One girl put her head on his shoulder and clicked. He was smiling. Those girls looking at him dreamy.
Something in me started hurting. My heart was aching.

I stood up from my seat and stomped out of my class. The teacher didn't reach yet. I didn't know, but I can't see that. Why is he so nice? Can't he be mean to other girls? He used to glare at me, always arguing with me. Never ever look at me lovely. I came on the ground floor and then went to the field. I was taking a breath surprisingly. Girls did notice me, I remembered her,she was that one girl who said I do things to catch attention of his. Now she was sitting beside him taking pictures.

She smiled and leaned over him and others standing behind. They took pictures with others as I saw her smirking at me. Inwas about to glare hard on her when my eyes met the person beside her, his smile dropped. It should be dropped.

Now I rolled my eyes and walked the opposite of them.

I was walking and walking, until I found myself in the back of one building where different flower trees were standing.

There was also a water tank, so I sat on it.
I don't need clearance from someone about what I was feeling. I was super jealous, which I would never confess to anyone. I can reject him, but I can never forget him.

I might not let him get close to me, that's not mean I never dream of that. I can't see him getting interested in someone else when he's legally mine.

I'm selfish, yes I am. I'm insecure that he will fade up with me and love someone else. Never in my life have I got love. I didn't remember how my father and mother were. But I do remember that it was clearly an arranged marriage, and they did fall in love, but last year I found a diary where mom said she fell out of love just like my dad. She mentioned that dad is starting to like someone else. It hurt her because he wasn't there in need of his children.

He doesn't love me. He just wants to complete the relationship. Loving someone and being with someone is different, totally different.

I don't want to be someone he has to be with.