Chapter 60

Author POV

Eshaan watched her car drive away. He had a smile on his face. After three days, he was feeling happy. He ran his hand in his hair. Flipping it back.

His lips still remembered her lips. The touch was so heavenly.

He wanted to kiss her more but he did it without her permission so Eshaan was quite nervous of getting a slap. But her blushed cheeks came with all his answers.

Having her close to him was something he was aching for. Her skin was soft and smooth. Lips were soft and delicious.

"I'm afraid that I will be so addicted to her lips." Eshaan said and chuckled himself.

He was jealous of how Rubel was getting close to her. How she leaned on his side. He wanted to pull her to him but he didn't want to catch attention.

When Adira left , he didn't wait there anymore. Eshaan didn't even watch a single short of the movie, he didn't even know which movie they were watching. He kept glancing at her the whole time. She smiled at something in the movie but she was looking so winsome.

And Eshaan came down to her car. Waiting for her there, he was praying for her alone.

One leads to another, Eshaan saw her burning gaze over his lips and she parted her lips. It just happened, he didn't plan anything. All he knew was that he wanted to kiss her.

It was his first kiss, he never kissed anyone but he saw kissing others. Well, he was very innocent but not a saint.

Eshaan then drove to his house. He planned to talk with his parents after Maira's engagement.

Eshaan Ghafoor

I was crossing my sister's room when she called me. "Bhai!" I turned to her. "What happened?" I smiled at her and walked inside.

Maira pointed at a topic. "Can you describe it clearly?" I picked up her book and read the topic. The whole time I had a soft look.

"Okay this thing says…." I described it to her and she understood. Then putting her hand under her chin, she asked me. "Something happened right Bhai?" My lips dropped suddenly. "What happened?"

"You are very happy. Did you come home after meeting her?" She wiggled her eyebrows. I tittered.

"Focus on your study more, your exams are near by. Stop thinking about those " I ruffled her hair and she groaned. "Bhai!!!!!~~~~~ tell nah!!!!! What happened between you two?" I shoved my hands in my pocket and walked out of the room casually. She called behind but I already closed my door.

Well few things were meant to be kept between husband -wife.

Adira Muntahina

I closed my door and leaned my back on it. My fingers were already touching my lips. Heart was beating fast.

I evoked the kiss and the touch of his lips. My lips remained warm.

I shoved all my hair behind and put my hand over my heart.
"How did I let him in so easily?" I was so confused with myself. I couldn't keep my bound around him. He always gets his way inside.

All my walls fall when he gets closer. The outside world became blank for me. I only see him.

"I'm getting crazy!" I cried.

_____________________________________

The Next Friday

I went to Maira's house with Afsana. Maira called a few days ago and informed me that I have to be there.