Chapter 20

Adira Muntahina

"I think you should go home now." Eshaan said from beside me. But I didn't move my eyes from the city. "I think you should go to you fiance now." He scoffed. I just glanced at him then again looked away.

"I'm not marrying." I gave him a confused look. "You are not?" He shook his head as no.

"She told herself, your bride." I said it clearly. "She was talking nonsense. You were talking back to her which she wants to stop." I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know there would be a drama queen in your family. One day she will spread though the whole city that she's carrying your baby." I said in sarcastic tone. He glared.

"She's not like that. She never lies." Eshaan said in confident. "Yeah? Being your fiance wasn't a lie?"

He ran his hand on his hair. "She was supposed to be my fiance...ughh why I need to give you clarification?" He stood up. He was tensed. I had a straight face. I also stood up.

"You like her." I said but I wasn't sound like it was me.

He turned around. "That isn't your concern. As a woman, you should go home now. It's not safe girls rumming around at night even so late. " He came closer. I just directly looking in his eyes. Angling my head to left. "You didn't say anything. You like her. What happened? Didn't she like you back?" He looked away again.

Steps back from me.

"What? She did. Or you never told her. Yeah, she would be the perfect match for you. Pretty face with sharp tongue." I laughed sarcastically. He again glared at me. Aww he's hurt.

"She's not a sharp tongue. She knows her place and fight with high voice for the right. At least not like you who think humiliating and arguing, fights, lose temper is good." He said and pointing at me.

I clapped on his says. " Good one. But it's very old way of insulting me. Better luck next time." I flipped my hair.

He again face slapped himself. "I didn't mean to..." I put my palm before him. Stopping him.
"Look Eshaan. You called me A lot of things, let me tell you, you also have a short temper. Always argue if things don't go in your way. You behave differently from time to time. One time your apologizing and then thanking me. Now insulting me. You can't even handle one word about someone you like. You have less patience than me who is a short tempered. Actually the problem between us is not for me , but for you. You act different with me." I shouted at him. He just standing there. Turned back and walked down from there. I don't care if he left alone.

I reached down safely. Walking on the empty streets.

I don't know why I even like him?

Entering from the back door. I came face to face with Afsana. She was putting her laundry.

"Adira? You're coming now? Where have you been?" She came close to me and asked a lot of question.

"Later." I ran to my room. Slammed my body on my bed. I'm so tired.

___________________________________________

A few days has passed. The vacation started. College was off. I was sleeping peacefully when Maira came to my room screaming like an annoying alarm clock. She throw my cover and pulled me up. Made me sat , soon me hard.

"Wake up!!!!!!!" I opened my eyes a little. Pushed her back. "Let me sleep. Come back at evening." I fall back on bed.

"Oh ho Adira! I came to tell you so awesome news and you can't even break your sleep." She complianted. I raised my head a little. "Yeah, I can't."

"You're bad " I gave her a thumbs up.

She stomped her feet on my floor. "Wake up. !!!!! And pack your bags m, we're going on a trip!" She shouted those words. I left like those words just tear my ear tissue.

"I'm not going." I said and rolled on the other side. "No no no you can't! Never. Everyone is going. You have to go." She climbed in my bed. Lay down over me. Came closer to my ear. "Eshaan is coming too."

I pushed her hard. "Oh girl!" She hissed. I rubbed my ear. "never do that again. " She gave me a smiled.
"Hearing Eshaan's name you jolted up. Where did your sleep go?" Sarcastic tone. I pulled my cover and land on the bed again.

"Don't bother me."

She again whined and shook me. "You can't fall asleep again. Your brother is taking us. We all are going, that means you're too. Eshaan bro will come, you will be together in a trip. Just think" she said with a big smile. I gave her an annoying face. "Maira don't you feel irritating. Like you still like me even knowing I like your brother. If someone would be here in your place, she or he would kicked me out of this friendship the day they got to know. And you continuously mixing me with your brother. I'm not his bride. I could never be his anything. Why dream and make me dream." When I asked this in serious face. She calmed down too.

She dropped her eyes. "I have this six sense, which telling me, you're the right one for him. I'm not forcing you two together. I'm letting you two spend some time together, know eachother. " She said in soft voice. I laughed a little.

"Spend time? He and I always fight. We never had a proper conversation. He thinks me low. You're making a mistake."
I said directly. She shook her head. "it's not harm to try "

"I'm moving on from him. " I said it. Her jaw literally hit the ground.

"You're going to move on. Like forget about hi. Type of move on?" She asked and hold my shoulder.
"Yes, he and me , are pull a part. We're like a tornado meet a volcano, end a blast. I think it's enough for me. "

She was upset. "I know it's all up to you. But I ---" I cut her. "Is your cousin Suzan coming too?* I asked seriously. "If she is, then be sure that I'm not coming. I don't want to be in another 19-20 with her." I picked up my phone.

I found an unknown number Text.

"I'm sorry".

Eshaan........

_______________________________________

.I'm sleepy!!!!