Chapter 72

Adira Muntahina

I pushed myself out from him. Turned around with burning eyes.

"Yeah...why will I not meet my future husband? Why don't you give me some suggestions? Should I wear a red saree or a beautiful backless gown to impress him? I didn't read his likes and dislikes, maybe he will like me more in a sleeveless-backless blouse and hot silk saree. I think I should also pack another dress extra. What if he opens....." I couldn't finish my line, so he grabbed my nape and slammed his lips on mine. My hands pressed over his chest and he possessively wrapped his arm around my thin waist. I was shocked. Was he mad or angry? He was moving his lips and I shivered. I was getting out of breath, he might have noticed and left my lips. But didn't move back.

"What were you saying again?" His deep voice sounded like a warning. My mind was blank, it wasn't working at all.

He caressed my cheek. "Come on, what were you saying? Repeat it again..Begum." my throat felt dry. My lips were trembling. "Meet my fu-future husband.."

"Hmm..then." his eyes weren't leaving me. "I will impress him by wearing a saree..." When he pulled me closer to my waist. Now my blossoms were pressed on him.
"Eshaan...leave me.." I was trying to push him but he didn't move back.

"No..tell me..what were you saying?" He asked again. Now I'm more pissed at him. "Leave me. I'm already in a bad mood. You made me feel worse. I want to stay alone. Leave me alone." I pushed him in frustration and sat on my bed. I felt like crying. My husband, my love, came up to me to convince me to meet a guy. He should be mad at this situation, he should be making a scene. Announcing the whole world that I'm his wife.....no, he wants me to go on dates.

Eshaan couldn't say anything, Afsana knocked on the door. "Bhai, Aman is going to be home soon. Are you going to stay for dinner?" Eshaan slowly looked at Adira's back, and sighed. "No..I'm going to leave now." He moved to her but didn't touch her. "I'm leaving. Take care."He turned and opened the door and walked out.

When I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, I turned back and stared at the opened door. I was again alone in this room.

_____________________________

Eshaan Ghafoor

I came down behind Afsana. "Bhai, stay till dinner?" I shook my head. "Maybe next time. I have to go now. I still have to prepare for tomorrow's meeting." She nodded.

"She will be very happy after knowing the whole thing." She said with a smile. I also gave her a small smile. "I hope so." I smiled sweetly. "Aww..It's really good to see you blushing on my sister in law. You love her so much!!" She squealed. I turned to her, widening my eyes.

"Don't tell me...you didn't tell her you love her?" Love her...I didn't even tell her I like her a lot.
"I kept it for our first night." She again squealed. "So romantic!!!" I ruffled her hair and she pouted at me. "You got married, and still behave like a teenager." I grinned. "I'm a kid by heart." I nodded.

"Afsana, make sure she does go tomorrow." She nodded. I took my leave. All her anger will go away after seeing the guy her father selected for her.

______________________________

Adira Muntahina

Next Day

Afsana came to her room only to freeze in her place. I brushed my hair back and grinned at her. Her jaw dropped on the ground.

I was standing before her wearing a beautiful rose print saree with black blouse. I did wear a full sleeve blouse but my back was a little bit deep. I let my hair open. Applied some cherry red lipstick and smiled at the mirror. The silk saree was showing my perfect figure. It was like gloves. I turned to Afsana.