Chapter 65

Author POV

They all reached home. And slowly Adira reached her room. Nanny was with her for some time then she also had to leave for home. 

"Listen to the doctor, Adira. Or I will take you to the hospital and wrap it." Nanny said which sounded like a warning. "I'm also a doctor." Adira whined in which she just laughed. "You will be a mind doctor and you have a long way to go. Eshaan has already completed his study." Nanny said and she pouted at her. 

"Okay, I will leave now. I will cook your favourite food tomorrow. So, sleep well dear." She kissed her forehead and made her way to the door. Afsana also came at that time. "You are leaving, Nanny?" She asked and Nanny nodded. "It's already late." 

"Stay the night nanny. It's not safe to go alone this late." Nanny refused. "I can't sleep anywhere other than my own bed. I will call a cab. Don't worry." She made her way. "I will tell the driver to drop you off." She also followed her behind. 

Adira sighed and put a pillow under her ICU patient. Leaned back on the bed, she sighed again. Closing her eyes, she saw his smile, the bright pupils staring at her. In one day, a lot of things happened. From mad, to their making out. Now she started to remember his touch. His warm and soft lips pressed on her, that felt so right. Never in her life, she had thought that would be possible. He wants her. His lips want to kiss her. His hands want to hold her. Adira felt ticklish joy getting bigger in her. She bit her lips to stop them from pulling a smile. But that didn't help. She was already wondering about him and slowly the edges of my lips stretched both sides. 

"Fantasising someone?" The voice made her look up and lips came back to their original place. Adira's eyes were big enough to read 'Got Caught'. She started looking around. "What fantasising? I'm just happy that in the end everything came off well."

But her lips didn't move from the smirk. "Yeah, that did go well. Even if you dropped on the floor and hurt yourself badly, everything was good." She said and Adira let out an awkward laugh. "Yeah, I'm sorry for causing trouble. Don't worry, I will be more careful next time. Do you think they'll call me next time?" 

Afsana stared at her in a different emotion. In her mind she was saying that Bhai liked her. She didn't think it in a negative way, but now she got the answer why Eshaan didn't want to marry Suzan. Eshaan wanted her. 

Afsana didn't say anything, just moved closer to the bed and sat beside the leg. Adira was watching her moves. 

"You know Adira Sister…I noticed something today." Afsana said it slowly and massaged Adira's leg. "Afsana you don't have to massage my leg." She moved her hand but Afsana again did it. 

"I noticed something." She said again. Adira asked in bewilderment. "What?" 

Afsana lifted her head up and gave Adira a small smile. "You have a beautiful lipstick colour. The colour was looking beautiful on your lips." Adira smiled at her comment. "Is that so? I thought of something else. I can give you this colour lipstick." She nodded. "Yeah, this colour may suit everybody. Because Bhai had some on his cheek." Afsana said, chuckling and kept her eyes on Adira. Her smile dropped, lips were small now. 

Adira was looking at Afsana and Afsana laughed at her expression. "You look so funny. I'm all ears." 

Adira nervously shoved her. "What are you saying? We did a prank on him." 

But Afsana just smiled at her. "What is going on between Eshaan Bhai and You?" She asked forward, she didn't leave any gap to escape. Adira knew Afsana had found out a little. She wouldn't let her leave without any information. 

Afsana put her hand on Adira's hand. "It's not a sin to like someone. You didn't commit a crime. It's not even one side, I can say because Bhai allowed you. Two people can find affection and attraction between them, it's a natural thing." Afsana said and came closer.