Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

. I came out of the bathroom in sweatpants and a t-shirt. My long brown hair was thrown into a ponytail; I came out of my room and into the living room. Luke sat on the couch in a black t-shirt and jeans; his sweatshirt was tossed over the ottoman. I grabbed it and pulled in over my head and cuddled up next to Luke he wrapped his arms around me as I began to tell him the story of how I found out will had been cheating on me. I ended up soaking Luke’s sweatshirt sleeves with tears and his shirt was just as bad.

“Sorry about your shirt and sweatshirt.”

“It’s alright I have plenty more. Why don’t we watch a movie?” he asked trying to keep my mind off of it.

“What about the notebook?” I asked knowing his reaction.

“Really... ok fine.” I turned towards him raising my eyebrows.

“What?” he questioned.

I shook my head and pressed play, halfway through the movie I buried my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep.

I woke up in my bed that morning; I looked over to Luke sleeping. I smiled and turned over so I faced him. I closed my eyes and waited until sleeping beauty woke up. I grabbed my phone and clicked on twitter, I hit my mentions and they were blown up with 5SOS and 1D twitter names. I scrolled down and found out why, Luke had mentioned he was going to come see me; I shook my head and turned off my phone. As soon as I put my phone down Luke’s eyes popped open.

“Morning Annabelle, sleep well?”

“Yes I did, did you sleep well Lukey?” I laughed knowing he hated it when I called him that.

“You hungry?” I nodded my head as he got up and walked into the kitchen. Something was up with Luke. He was different, most of the time he wouldn’t want to watch the notebook or even let me call him Lukey. I got up and changed into shorts and Luke’s old t-shirt that I borrowed a while ago. I walked into the kitchen and found him looking through the fridge, shirtless and in sweatpants.  

“Find anything?”

“Nope there’s nothing in here. When is the last time you went shopping?” he asked wrapping his arms around me. I rested my head on his chest and answered.

“A couple weeks, I don’t go often because it’s only me. I think there’s some cereal somewhere.” After breakfast Luke went home to grab some stuff for the beach. I put on a strapless black bikini and a pair of shorts and a tank top over it. I grabbed everything I needed and headed out.