Chapter 11.

A/N: Hey my babe's, so Chapter 11. is here! Haha, I don't know if chapter 12 is coming out tomorrow but if I have enough to post a semi long chapter I will. I'm so happy with you guys leaving comments it really boosts my confidence I read other stories and think mine is not as good but your comments keep me thinking mines good the way it is so thank you. SO HERE'S CHAPTER 11!

Chapter 11.

“I’ll take Annie to the car Luke, you guys hurry up and finish.” Bailey said grabbing my arm and taking me away. Tears poured out of my eyes. My whole life was a lie. Everything was a lie.

“What else did my mom lie about?” I questioned through the tears. Bailey shook her head and kept going towards the car. I opened the door and sat inside. I curled up in a ball and cried.

“Where’s Luke?” I mumbled.

“He’s coming I can see him right now.” Dianne said. I felt a pair of arms slide around me.

“I’m sorry babe.” Luke whispered.

“I don’t know why I’m crying, this is… Let’s go do something fun I don’t want to ruin the whole day for you guys. How about we go to the movies?”  Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and looked at me again.

“Are you sure your fine? Was it also the fans screaming at you?” Louis said.

“I’m fine; I’m used to being called those things.” I said wiping away the tears. Everyone looked at me, eyebrows raised. “Normal high school bullies, called me those things every day. I don’t care anymore.” And right on cue I heard two babbling girls rush up to the car.

“Oh my god its 5SOS and One Direction!” I heard the two yell from afar.

“And speaking of the devils.” I said flatly.

“Those are the girls that bullied you?” Zayn questioned. I nodded my head and waited for Julia and Kasey to get to the car. They came into view. They were wearing tight shirts that were low cut, basically their boobs fell out of their shirts each time they took a freaking step, tight shorts that barley covered their butts, their hair was curled to perfection. And well their makeup, well let’s just say it looks like a crayon raped their face. Kasey was eyeing Luke, and it was obvious he was mad just by her presence.

“Hi guys could I get your autograph? Wait, Annabelle? Oh my god I didn’t know you won a day with these boys?” she said in her fake perky little voice.

“Actually she and Luke are dating they knew each other for years.” Calum said.

“Oh…” she mumbled. I laughed softly at her, she sounded so dumb right now.

“Alright here you go all of our autographs.” Harry said handing over their things.

“But Luke never signed them.” Julia whined. He got out of the car and signed what they wanted signed. Kasey smiled at stared at Luke, it was so creepy. He handed her back the notebook and other things and smiled. She stood on her tiptoes and whispered something in his ear. She stopped talking and stared at me and smiled, at that moment I really wanted to hurt her. She bit her lip and quickly kissed him on the check and skipped off like the little whore she is.

“Are we going to the movies or what?” I asked putting on a fake smile. All of the boys perked up and nodded their heads and rushed to their cars.