Chapter 24.

Hey guys! I'm thinking the next chapter will be the last chapter for Heartbreak Girl, But don't be sad there will be a seqel and don't forgt to check out my Hunter Hayes fanfiction and my Ashton Irwin Fanfic. Enjoy chapter 24!!!!!

Chapter 24.

*Luke’s POV*

She stormed out; her eyes never left the floor. I felt my heart drop at the site of her leaving. I walked into the living room, Michael stood there glaring at me.

“You almost hit her?” He questioned. My jaw clenched, I didn’t mean to, I let my actions get the best of me. But I couldn’t speak, my voice caught in my throat. Please don’t leave, I need you here, I made a mistake. Those thoughts raced through my head, they never made it out of my mouth though.

“Goodbye Luke.” She said slamming the door.

“Annie…” I whispered. I fell to my knees, I lost it. Tears poured down my face, I was trembling. I couldn’t believe what just happened. “Annie please come back.” I shouted, but it was too late, she was gone.

2 months later *Annie’s POV*

I slumped on the couch searching through the channels. It was eleven and Mikey was still asleep. I heard footsteps and looked down the hall to see a sleepy Ashton stumble out of his bedroom.

“Morning Ash.” I said snuggling deeper into the couch.

“Morning Annie.” He yawned. I didn’t hear him but out of nowhere Michael had plopped on top of me.

“Good morning to you too Mikey.” I giggled.

“Morning Annabelle.” He said pecking my lips. Yep Mikey and I are together and we we’re no longer in the hotel, he and ash had gotten an apartment together and so did Luke and Calum. The take me home tour was on a break.

“Please keep it PG, or else I’m moving in with Calum!” Ashton whined. Michael stole another kiss before getting up to get something to eat. I giggled and followed him.

“You hungry?” he asked searching through the cabinet.  I hopped up on the counter and responded.

“Nope, I ate before you woke up.” I smiled. He smiled back and walked over to me, standing in between my legs. His hands rested on my waist, he pressed his lips to mine before lifting me off the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist, giggling the whole way as he walked us to his room.