Chapter 21.

Will write a longer chapter next time I promise. Writers block suckkss.

Chapter 21.

I was awoken by a Luke shaking me and whining.

 “Babe, will you make me breakfast?” I groaned and fell out of the bed. I sprawled myself out on the floor and giggled.

“It’s colder on the floor, and more comfy.” I heard Luke slide off the bed and lay down next to me. I opened my eyes and Luke’s face was inches from mine.

“Well good morning to you too.” He joked as he stole a kiss. I giggled and inched closer to him, just as I got comfy someone knocked on the door. I pulled on my clothes and went to answer the door.

“ANNIE!” Michael yelled as he pulled me in for a hug.

“Mikey!” I screeched back hugging him tightly. I laughed as he put me down.

“Where’s Luke?” he asked.

“LUKE!” I yelled as I headed towards the kitchen. “Want anything Mikey?”

“Nah I’m fine.” He said sitting on a bar stool.

“What do you need Annie… shit.” Luke said stumbling out in only his boxers. Michael turned around and burst out laughing.

“I’m guessing someone got lucky last night.” He joked. I hid my face with my hands as I felt my checks go red. At that point Luke was already gone and back with pants on. He Gibbs slapped Michael (if you watch NCIS you will get this and you are awesomeJ) in the back of the head before coming over to me and kissing me on the forehead.

“So what are you doing today Luke?” Michael asked stealing a banana.

“I have to meet up with Calum soon, why?” he said chowing down on a bowl of cheerios.

“Good because I’m taking your girlfriend from you for the day and we are going to party.” He said smiling at me. “Go get dressed love; we have a lot to do today.”