Chapter 20.

okay I'm not really good with writing these type of chapters, its my first time at it so yeah. Anyways, Heartbreak Girl is almost over but we still have maybe like 6-10 chapters to go. I'm not sure but again there will be a seqel and Guys check out my new ashton fanfic, its called nightmare and I like it so far but yeah. Okay enjoy Chapter 20!!!!!!

Chapter 20.

It had been a week and Luke was still here. Turns out he is doing some shows around the area for the month so he’s going to be around for a little while. And finally the cramps went away and I can finally function properly.

“Hello beautiful.” Luke said coming up from behind and snaking his arms around my waist.

“Hi.” I faintly said. His lips grazed my neck. My breath hitched in my neck, he breathily laughed before kissing my jaw line. “What has gotten into you?” I asked.

“What do you mean babe?” he said in-between kisses.

“You…you…” I trailed off as one of his hands trailed up my shirt. He spun me around to face him. He laughed when I lost my breath again as both hands grabbed my thighs and hoisted me up. I encircled my legs around his waist before connection our lips. If he wanted to play this game then fine we would. He began to walk to my room; I nuzzled my head into his neck as he laid me down on my bed. I could feel the bulge in his pants as he pressed his body to mine. It wasn’t long before all of our clothing was on the floor. He hovered over me, eyes begging.

“Are you sure you’re ready?” he asked. I nodded my head. I felt pain but after a while it was replaced my pleasure. I didn’t focus on anything else but Luke’s eyes, they seemed to be the only thing that could calm me down at this point. I felt a tingly rush course throughout my body, and moments later both of us hit our climax. He collapsed on top of me, his sweaty body entangled with mine. He kissed my forehead before pulling out of me. He pulled the covers over us and pulled me close to his body.

“I love you Annie.” He said.

“I love you too Luke.” I said kissing him softly.

Here's the link to nightmare

http://www.wattpad.com/story/6072953-nightmare-ashton-irwin-fanfiction