Chapter 12.

A/N: I know its short but I will put more out soon. And a whole clusterfuck of things happen. Sorry for the language right there. HA HA love you!!!!! Enjoy CHAPTER 12!

Chapter 12.

The theater was packed. I don’t know why though. Girls started to scream at the top of their lungs when they saw the boys. There was no way out, girls surrounded the doors. I being claustrophobic, started to panic.

“Annie? Annie, babe where are you?” I heard Luke yell.

“Get off me!” I screamed. Some fan girl grabbed my arm and started tugging me towards the bathroom.

“No your coming with me you ugly little bitch.” She growled back. Girls pushed me towards the bathroom along with the psycho possible killer. As soon as we stepped foot into the bathroom a fist struck my face. Me, I was used to this. I looked up and saw who it was; I punched the girl back, harder. She thought she was tougher she constantly punched me and I finally had enough. I pushed her down and got on top of her, I punched rapidly at her face.

“This is for the hell you put me through.” I said in-between punches. Someone else attacked me from the side, Julia…Kasey’s sidekick. I constantly kicked and punched until a pair of arms pulled me away, it was Calum. I fought back wanting to show the girls that they couldn’t hurt me anymore.

“Annabelle, stop!” Calum said fighting to restrain me. I started to calm down and I fell back into Calum’s arms. “It’s okay, your fine now.” He said.