Chapter 9.

A/N: I'm sorry this is short but I promise the next chapter will be extra long since I've been putting out short chapters.  And right now I'm on spring break and doing nothing so all I will be doing is writing, hopefully. SO, without further ado, here is chapter 9.

Chapter 9.

I pulled on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt that hugged my curves perfectly. My hair was thrown up in a ponytail and the only makeup I had on was mascara. I walked out of my room to a room filled with boys, but not just any boys, one direction and the rest of 5sos. I stopped dead in my tracks, I felt sick to my stomach.

“Hey look who finally is ready! You feeling ok, you look pale?” Louis asked.

“I’ll be right back.” I said rushing back to my room and shutting the door. I sat on the edge of my bed and curled up in a ball. I didn’t know why I felt so nervous. I heard the door creak open, I expected Luke to walk in but it wasn’t Luke, it was Michael.

“Hey why did you run off?” he asked after sitting down next to me.

“I don’t know.” I said looking down at my feet.

“Why don’t you invite some friends to come with us so you’re not the only girl okay?” he knew exactly what I was thinking. I have only hung out with two guys, Luke and will other than them; I’m not good with guys.

“Thanks Michael.” I said picking my head up. I grabbed my phone and texted my girls and told them to come quick. Of course they said yes and rushed over here right away. I was sitting on the couch and the doorbell sounded through the house. I got up and opened the door. But it wasn’t Bailey, Dianne and Lucy, it was a random guy.

“Hi, um, is this the ross household?” he asked. I nodded my head.

“Yes this is, what do you need?”

“ Is Traci Ross here by chance?” he questioned.

“ No she isn’t, is there anything I can do?” I said gesturing for him to step in.

“ Um, I don’t think so, but…wait are you her daughter?” he said stepping in. I nodded my head.

“ I’m Levi, your older brother.” He said while shaking. I tried to speak but nothing came out.  I managed a wait here before rushing into my room.

A/N: MUHAHA I LOVE LEAVING YOU GUYS OFF WITH CLIFF HANGERS. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW CLIFFHANGERS WILL MOST LIKELY ALWAYS HAPPEN. Sorry.