Chapter 13.

A/N: never expected me to post now huh? HAHA I gotchu! Enjoy this chapter...sowwy for the cliffhanger. I gots to dos da cliff hannga! Ha. LUB CHOO!

Chapter 13.

I was breathing heavily in calum's arms. Kasey and Julia managed to get themselves up and out of the bathroom.

“Come on Annie lets go.” Calum said. I ripped out of his arms and into a stall. I got sick and continued to breathe heavily.

“I want to go home.” I said. He nodded his head and picked me up and brought me out of the bathroom. The theater had cleared out, Luke came up to me and Calum asking what happened. He took me from Calum and rushed to the car. I just kept repeating I want to go home. Little did I know I wasn’t going home, I was being taken to the hospital.

“I’m fine; I told you guys I didn’t need to go to the hospital.” I hissed.

“You’re bleeding and I’m pretty sure your nose is broken. You’re getting checked out before you go home.”

 After the doctor checked me out and said I was fine the boys took me home. But we were followed, by Kasey Julia and fans. “When will this stop? What did I do?” I cried.

“You did nothing babe.” Luke said kissing my forehead.

“Where’s my mom, I need to talk to her.” I said getting up.

“She’s in her room.” Levi said pointing up the stairs. He was going to be staying with us until he could get on his feet. I walked up the stairs and stood outside the door of my mom’s room. I knocked on the door and entered.

“Hi baby girl.” She said smiling.

“Why did you tell me my dad was dead?” I said flatly.

“Well baby because he is.” She said in a sweet tone, a very fake sweet tone.

“Oh really? Then why did I meet him today?” I questioned with tears in my eyes. I could hear the fans outside screaming.

“What is that?” she said avoiding the question.

“Mom! Answer me.” I demanded. She sighed and patted the spot next to her. I crawled up on the bed and my mom put her arm around me. I curled up next to her. I felt like a little kid again waiting for my bedtime story before bed. But this wasn’t a made up fairytale, well at least I hope its not.