Chapter 10.

A/N: I dedicated this chapter to the one above ( I don't remember the name right now sorry) because she commented on the last chapter and it made my day and here you go no cliffhanger ending, well kinda is I think......anyways here's chapter 10! Enjoy!

Chapter 10.

I was shaking, I felt even sicker now. A brother? I have a brother, what the hell is going on here? I heard multiple feet run to the end of the hall, right next to my door.
                “ Annabelle, let us in.” Liam said concerned.

“ It isn’t locked.” I said. I heard them trying the knob before realizing I actually had locked it. I rushed to the door and unlocked it. All of the boys walked in, their faces were filled with worry. “ I’m sorry I’m just in complete shock.”

“ I would too if I just found out I had a long lost brother.” Harry said. I pressed my back against the wall and slid down. I started to breathe heavily. I felt a pair of arms slide around my shoulders, it was Liam. I leaned my head against his chest and tried to breathe evenly.

“Where’s Luke?” I asked noticing the damn boy wasn’t here.

“He went to go get your mother.” Calum said sitting down on my sofa. I nodded my head and my breathing finally became normal. Liam released me and joined the other boys on the sofa. I got up and walked back into the doorway where Levi was.

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting it just really took me by surprise when you told me you were my…brother.” I apologized.

“It is totally fine, I understand completely, I just figured out that my ‘parents’ aren’t really my parents a couple days ago.” He said.

“Oh, well come on in you can sit on the couch and wait for my mom if you like, my boyfriend is going to get her now.” I said walking into the living room. I heard a car pull into the driveway and multiple people show up, my mom, Luke, and the girls. When my mom walked in she gave Levi a puzzled face and then her eyes grew wide, she covered her mouth and gasped.

“Levi is that you baby boy?” she asked slowly moving towards him. He nodded his head, a tear slipped down his cheek. My mom collapsed in his arms and broke into tears. After she calmed down, everyone decided to let them be alone and catch up. We sat in the car, Luke’s arm draped around my shoulders, my head laid against his chest. He hummed a tune that made me fall asleep. I felt my shoulders being shaken and Michael screaming at me.

“Wake up we are here!”

I growled at him and got out of the car.

“Who stole your bowl of sunshine thundercloud?” he said giggling. I couldn’t keep a straight face when he said that, a smile spread across my face. “See you can’t stay mad at Me.” he laughed.

I shook my head and helped the rest out of the other car. We were going to the park, just something random and normal. Well that’s what we thought until we heard multiple girls screaming from behind us.

“Shit, run!” yelled Louis as he began to sprint away from the girls. Luke grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. More and more girls joined in to run after the boys. I was laughing but yet so scared at the same time. Finally we got to a safe place where we could talk to the girls without being hurt. Some girls said they loved me and that I was beautiful, but others yelled hurtful things.

“Get off there, get away from Luke you ugly hag.” It didn’t affect me though; Kasey and Julia had said so many similar things I got used to it. Luke looked as me, he heard it too.

“I’m fine; I’m used to being called that.” I said flatly. He didn’t press on any further. We talked to fans, took photos and most of them left. But there was a family of two girls, a little boy and a father that remained. The girls had to be at least fifteen or sixteen, my age. The father stared at me; his eyes were wide like he was shocked by me. The girls handed out their things they wanted signed and the father continued to stare.

“You got a problem?” asked Luke.

“A-Annabelle?” the father asked.

“H-h-how do you know my name?” I stuttered clinging to Luke. My heart pounded in my chest.

“It’s really you, Annie.” His eyes twinkled as a tear slipped down his cheek. “I’m your dad.”

“That can’t be my dad died years ago.”

“Your mother lied, just like she did with Levi, and these kids. These are your siblings.” He said. I couldn’t breathe, I started to cry, how could my mom keep me from him? Why did she lie? Why?