Chapter 14.

Hey guys I need a huge favor, I really want to change the cover of this so if you guys want to could you please make me one I would really appreciate it tanks!

Chapter 14.

“Baby girl I don’t know how to start this. But I know I should have told you sooner. The reason I told you your dad was dead was so you didn’t have to go back and forth between houses and tell people your parents couldn’t work it out. And those girls you met at the park were your sisters and you were a triplet.” She took a deep breath. I saw a tear run down her cheek; I never meant to make her cry. I took my thumb and wiped it away. She smiled at me and continued.

“Levi is your half-brother and the other little boy is your half-brother. I never wanted you to be with your father because he is the reason Levi was taken away and he already took your sisters and I just wanted you to be my only baby, he left me you because you were a stubborn baby but that’s why I loved you.”  She said as more tears came. She wiped them away and looked at me.

“I’m so sorry baby girl. I only did it out of love.” I nodded my head and held my mom close. It had been years since my mom and I have ever done this. Just the two of us talking I’ve missed it. I turned on the TV and watched some shows with my mom. An hour later she shooed me out to go hang out with Luke and the boys who were currently stuck at my house due the fans who never left.

“Hey is everything okay now?” Luke asked as I sat down next to him.

“Yeah everything is great.” I said smiling. He smiled and pecked my cheek before turning back to the movie.

“Babe.” Luke whispered. The movie had ended and Luke brought me into my room when I fell asleep.  Also some fans went home but some decided to camp out on my lawn, just great.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“What happened earlier with your mom?” he asked.

“Long story.” I said cuddling closer.

“I have time.” He said. I sighed and began to tell him everything.

“I get why she wanted to keep him from me but I was 13. I still don’t get it but I don’t care anymore.” A tear slipped down my cheek. “Luke, what time are you leaving tomorrow?” I asked trying not to burst into tears.

“Really early.” He said sounding bummed.

“I don’t want you to leave.” I cried. He pulled me closer.

“Shh, I don’t want to go either, but I will come back I promise.” He said kissing my forehead.

“Luke?” I asked again.

“Yes babe?”

“I love you.”

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!