Chapter 25.

Okay I lied next chapter is the last chapter hahaha! And the reason Michael went out with Annie is because he didn't want her to freak out and leave when she came on to him I guess they both know it won't last but yeah Idek lol. Anyways enjoy!!!!!

Chapter 25.

I was tracing hearts on Michael chest when he lightly grabbed my hand. I felt a bit dizzy but I just blamed it on the butterflies I had because of what had just happened.

“You feeling okay?” he asked.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said snuggling closer.

“Good because your friend bailey called. She wants you to come over, she said “she misses you so much”” he said while trying to imitate her voice. I laughed and rolled out of bed. I slipped on a pair of yoga pants and one of mike’s shirts. I kissed him goodbye before grabbing my car keys and heading to baileys.

I pulled into the driveway of her house, there were two cars in the driveway, and her mom must be home from work. I jogged up to the door and let myself inside. I made my way to bailey’s room and found her on her computer.

“You and Luke broke up huh?” she said turning to face me.

“Yeah two months ago.” I said quietly.

“Why didn’t you call me or text me, hell visit me!” she cried.

“I don’t know, I should have but…” I trailed off and rushed to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same.

“ I missed you so much Annabelle.” By then I lost it, couldn’t stop crying, I clung to bailey.

“Gosh I’m sorry, I’m so emotional lately.” I said realizing it.

“ It’s okay, we all do sometimes.” I stood there and put the pieces together, my heart started to pound, my stomach twisted with the thought.

“ What’s the matter Annie?” she asked. I looked into her eyes and blinked the tears away.

“ Do you know if your mom keeps any pregnancy tests in the house?” I asked. Her eyes widened and she nodded her head. She grabbed my hand and led me to her mom’s bathroom and searched through the cabinets.

“Here, I’ll help you with it.” She said.

I had managed to get to Michael’s place in one piece. I slowly walked up the stairs making my way to the door. Taking a deep breath I opened it and Michael was lying down on the couch, he looked up and smiled. I gave him a small smile before it disappeared.

“What’s wrong?” he said getting out of his chair and walking over to me.

“Michael…I…I’m pregnant.” I stuttered.

“What?” he questioned.

“It’s Luke’s. And I…” he hushed me and pulled me in for a hug.

“ I understand, go and get Luke back.” He pulled away and smiled. I kissed him one last time before making my way to the door.

“ Thanks for understanding Mikey.” I said.

“ Anytime babe. Now go.” He laughed.

don't forget to check out my hunter hayes fanfic and my ashton fanfic!!!!