Chapter 19.

It's all I have for now. 

Chapter 19.

“I’ve missed you babe.” He put me down and smiled. I stood on my tip toes and quickly kissed him. I wiped away the tear that trickled down his cheek and smiled at him.

“I can’t believe your home.” I said hugging him once more.

“Does Calum get a hug?” Calum said appearing out of freaking nowhere. The girls around me went wild. I laughed and wrapped my arms around Calum.

“Alright let’s get you home.” Luke said taking my hand.

“But I have class Luke.”

“No you don’t Levi signed you out, your free to go home.” he smiled.

“Of course he did.” I would deal with Levi later now all I wanted to do was spend some time with Luke.

I snuggled up to him; I laid my head on his chest. It rose slowly indicating the boy fell asleep on me. I giggled as I tried to sleep as well but I felt a little uneasy. Being a girl sucks, a lot. I slipped out of his arms that were draped over me; he looked so peaceful when he was sleeping. I stumbled into the bathroom and locked the door. I hunched over the sink, I looked into the mirror. I took a deep breath and walked out of the bathroom and up to my mom’s room. I knocked on her door and waited to hear her stumble out of bed and to the door. She opened the door and her hair was up in a bun on her head.

“What do you need baby girl?” she asked while yawning.

“Do you have any medication for cramps?” I asked holding my abdomen. She nodded her head and walked into her bathroom. I stood in the doorway watching her shuffle through her cabinet. She handed me two pills to take. I swallowed them and began to walk away when my mom grabbed my hand.

“Come here, we need to talk.” She said pulling me onto her bed. “Listen I know you and Luke are getting serious and it’s scaring me since its happening so fast but I know it’s because you have known each other for so long but…”

“Are you really doing this to me right now?” I said cutting her off. “Mom we are not having sex, do you really think we…”

“ I know you aren’t doing that now but just in the future if you are you need to tell me so I can get you something to prevent from you getting pregnant okay?” she smiled.

“Alright mom. I’m going back to bed, Love you.”

“Goodnight Annabelle.”