Chapter 23.

Hey guys! I'm posting another chapter early because I'm going away for a week and I don't know how good the wifi is up there. lol. DONT FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY ASHTON FANFIC CALLED NIGHTMARE AND MY NEW HUNTER HAYES FANFIC CALLED PLEASE DONT LEAVE US. :) have a good day or night and enjoy chapter 23!!!

Chapter 23.

“Luke?” I slightly whispered.

“What?” he tried to say harshly but his voice caught in his throat.

“What’s the matter babe?” I asked rushing over to him, I tried to lift his face up but he swatted my hand away, almost hitting me in the face with his hand.

“Just go.” He said, his voice boomed. Tears formed in my eyes but I blinked them away. I walked out and shut the door quietly making my way to the mud room where I tugged on my shoes and sprinted out the door. I heard Michael calling my name in the distance, but I didn’t care. He told me to go so I went. I had made it to the corner when I heard heavy footsteps behind me.

“Annabelle stop.” Michael said as he gasped for air. I looked at Michael, tears flowed from my eyes; he shook his head and walked towards me. I clung to him like a little kid who had just hurt their knee. “I heard him yell.” He said calmly.

“He’s probably stressed.” I said.

“Still, he didn’t have to do that.” He snapped back.

“I know.” I said emotionless.

“How about you stay with ash and I in our hotel room?”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea.”

“You know Luke though, he’s not the type to walk out and I’m not leaving you there alone.” He said.

“Fine, let’s go back and get some clothes first, get the bullshit out of the way.” I said unwrapping my arms from Mikey. He nodded and followed me back home, which was probably a really bad idea. I opened the door and what do you know, Luke was sitting on the couch with a pissy face on, great. I shut the door and his head snapped up. I walked into my room quickly and shoved some clothes in along with my bathroom stuff. I zipped it up and took a deep breath. I looked in the mirror; I’ve looked like this too many times, eyes red and puffy. Tear streaks down my cheeks, hair blown everywhere. I heard footsteps come into my room. Luke stood by the door scanning me and noticing my bag.

“Where are you going?” he questioned.

“I’m staying with Mikey for a couple days.” I said slinging the bag over my shoulder.

“Why?” he asked harshly.

“Because you almost hit me in the face Luke, and when I ask you what the hell was wrong you blew up on me. I need to just get away for a bit.”

“So are you saying we’re done?” his voice cracked.

“Are we done?” I asked him back.

“Only if you are really going with Michael.” He said crossing his arms.

“Then I guess we are done.”