Chapter 3.

Chapter 3.

When we arrived at the beach I laid down my towel and kicked off my flip flops. I pulled off my shirt and started to unbutton my shorts, when I looked over at Luke who was staring at me; he looked away and started to blush. I smiled to myself and pulled off my shorts. Luke pulled off his shirt and I sat next to him.

“Why won’t you look at me?” I asked.

“Um, because …” he didn’t finish. I smiled at him and he just shook his head.

“Let’s go in the water.” He nodded his head. We got up and rushed into the water, I shrieked when the cold water hit my stomach. Luke just laughed and dove under the water. I dove in after him the cold water felt good on my cheeks. I came up and took a gulp of air. I didn’t see Luke, hands covered my eyes.

“Guess who?” a familiar voice said, but it wasn’t Luke though.

“Will…” I turned around to see my ex smiling down at me.

“I miss you Annabelle.” He slid his hands down my back and grabbed my butt.

“Get off of me now!” I screamed. “Luke where are you?”

“Luke? You’re with Luke? You have got to be kidding Me.” he said gritting his teeth. I escaped his grip and rushed back to shore, I found Luke shuffling through the cooler.

“Hey what’s the matter?” he asked.

“Will is here.” He looked over my shoulder and clenched his teeth. He grabbed my arm and hid me behind his back. “Luke let’s just go.”

“Hey look if it isn’t Luke, holding my girl.” Will said walking up to us.

“Really, your girl, why was she calling me saying that you broke up with her? She’s not your girl anymore.” Luke said while clenching and unclenching his fists.

“So what she’s yours now?” will asked moving closer.

“Yes.” He answered. I felt my heart speed up a bit. Me, his girl? Wait why do I feel like this? Do I like Luke?

AN: sorry its short but alot happens, well kind of, this is my favorite part so far, i dont know why ha ha hope you liked it.