Chapter 6.

Sorry its short writers block and internet are very distracting. ahah enjoy!!!!!

Chapter 6.

I woke up around 8 and got up off the couch without waking Luke. I walked to my room and took a warm shower. I got out and got dressed in a floral dress and curled my hair. I put on mascara and walked into the living room. He was still asleep, I quickly ate something and left a note telling Luke that I left for a bit so he wouldn’t panic. I shut the door quietly and walked to a small café in town that I was meeting Bailey. I found her in a booth in the back corner. I slipped in and smiled at her.

“When where you going to tell me you and Luke were dating each other? Tell me now bitch.” She said smiling. I laughed and stole a sip of her coffee.

“I was going to tell you when I had time, and this all happened yesterday. It would have been worse if it was like a year.” I said taking another sip. She snatched it back and drank a bit of it.

“Ok I get that but when were you going to tell me that he kissed you at the beach?” she questioned.

“Well, I kind of figured this would happen so I never thought of that.” She nodded her head and then threw another question at me.

“When can I meet him?” I forgot I never introduced her to Luke. When Luke left I met bailey and we became really close, her friends Dianne and Lucy also became my friends when Luke left.

“You and the girls can meet him tonight, my place at seven.” I said getting up and paying for two coffees to go.

“Ok I will tell the girls, should I invite Kasey and Julia?” Kasey and Julia were the school whores. They always teased us and we never knew why. Lately she has been obsessing about Luke and the rest of the boys, saying she was going to get Luke and make him hers.

“No just take lots of pictures.” I said winking and waving goodbye. I had to get the boy ready for my friends because, well they aren’t your typical teenage girls.