Chapter 26. The Final Chapter

Chapter 26.

I made it to Luke and Calums' apartment pretty fast, mostly because I was speeding the whole way here but I needed to tell him now. I rushed up the stairs and Calum was just coming out of the door.

“Annie? What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I need to talk to Luke.” I said in-between breaths.

“He’s kind of busy right now.” he said.

“Calum please, I need to tell him, I…” I trailed off, my hand held my stomach. He looked at my hand and his eyes widened. My eyes begged his and he opened the door for me. “Thanks. “I said walking in. I saw Luke on the couch with another girl. His arm slung around her neck, both of their hands intertwined. No freaking way. It was Kasey.

“Luke.” I said raising my voice. His head snapped up and his eyes got big.

“Annie?” he asked getting up. Kasey smiled evilly.

“We need to talk.” I demanded.

“What is there to talk about, I’m with Kasey and you are with Michael.” He spat.

“I broke up with Michael.” I said.

“What? Why?” he asked raising his eyebrows.

“I’m pregnant with your kid Luke. That’s why.” My eyes peered around him and I saw Kasey’s jaw drop.

“You’re…” he trailed off.

“You don’t want the baby, do you?” I said backing up.

“No, I just… I was hoping there was going to be something that brought us back together.” He said smiling.

“I’ve missed you Luke.” I said stepping closer.

“I’ve missed you Annie…I love you and our baby.” He said placing his hand on my stomach. I smiled and pulled his face down to mine and placed my lips on his.

A/N: oh my goodness! I finally finished it! Gosh I'm going to miss writing this story well I am writng a sequel. But still...I loved writing this and you guys made it freaking awesome you are the reason I kept going! so thank you and I love you all and I will see you with the sequel which will be called "Hoping for a happy ending (a sequel to heartbreakgirl)" :) Love you all!