Chapter 17.

Chapter 17.

“Hey you!” Bailey yelled as I walked into her house, music blasting out of the speakers. She was jumping up and down on the couch in a zip up sweatshirt and sweatpants, her hair messily thrown up in a bun, no makeup.

“Bitch why you wearing jeans? Sweats now!” she ordered. “And take off your makeup and put your hair up ok!?”

“Fine!” I screeched back while laughing. I came back in feeling better. But clearly bailey was a wreck. “What happened? I come back and you’re freaking crying, whose ass am I kicking?” I asked.

She laughed a bit, “Allen broke up with me over the phone.” She said bursting into tears.

“Just now?” I questioned. She nodded her head and wiped her tears away.

“I’ll be right back, you stay here.” I said grabbing my keys and rushing out the door. I pulled into Julia’s driveway, and what do you know Allen’s car was there. I walked up to the door and knocked. I was greeted my Julia’s mom and told to come on in.

“I was just heading out, do you think you could tell Julia that, thanks you have a lovely night dear.” She said as she shut the door.

“Oh I will.” I said laughing to myself. I walked down the hall to what I believed was Julia’s room. I could hear giggling and soft whooshing of clothes, gross. I barged in and both of them freaked and tried covering themselves. I grabbed Allen’s clothes and threw them at him.

“Put this on. Now.” I hissed. He slipped on his clothes and looked at me. “Get in my car and don’t say a word. Oh and Julia, don’t worry your boyfriend knows about this little incident now so I think you should start looking for a new one.” I said shutting her bedroom door and dragging Allen along with me.

“What are you doing?” he asked. I didn’t say anything, I just drove, and I ended up at his house.

“Why are we here?” he voice cracked.

“I’m dropping you off so you don’t make yet another mistake.”

“You could have let me drive myself home you know.” He said shifting in his seat.

“I know but I don’t trust you.”

“You do know I love bailey right?” he said.

“Then why in the hell did you break up with her and almost sleep with Julia?” I yelled.

“Because bailey doesn’t want to have sex and Julia did but I couldn’t live with the fact if I cheated on bailey so I broke up with her. I didn’t want to be known as a cheater.”

I nodded my head. “Just get out and go to bed and you better have your shit together when I come to pick you up to talk to her.” He agreed and rushed into the house with tears in his eyes. I didn’t know whether to trust him or not but if he did ever do that again I would have his dick chopped off. I drove back to baileys house but before I did I went to the store and bought chocolate ice-cream, candy, pizza and any junk food related.