Chapter 7- The Truth.

Sophia POV

There's a knock on the door,I open it and it's Alesandro. "Yes?",I ask. "King said,we should go shopping for you",he says sternly but also humbly,almost like he has respect for me.

"Uh.. okay",I respond unsurely.

Time skip

We walked and shopped almost all day. I feel exhausted. I decided to shower and then go and thank Damon afterwards. I go to Damon after showering and changing,it's around 8 in the night. I am about to knock and I hear Damon and his father talking.

"Does she know what happened that night?",Damon asks sternly but also respectfully. "No,but Natasha planned to tell her later on after she recovered from the situation. Why you asking me this though? I thought her being here means she knows already?" Mason asks confused. "No,I brought her here because she saw us kill a man,she was the sole witness,I didn't know who she was until we brought her here,and Dante brought her file up." Damon says,relieved.

"Are you going to tell her,she knows you are the Mafia head already so shouldn't she know what happened with her parents?",Mason asks. "No!",Damon shouts. "She isn't ready yet",Damon states.

Wait,what did I just hear? My parents death wasn't an accident? What do they know and I don't? Did they die in an accident or was evergone just lying to me.

I barge in,"What do you mean?,I ask as sternly as I can. Both of their face turn pale. "I'm asking a question,Damon,what do you mean? What happened to my parents and how did you know what happened to them? They died in a car accident,right?",I practically scream. Anger is consuming me.

"Sophia,calm down,we can sit and talk about this",he says trying to calm me down. "No,I don't know you'll,I don't know how you'll know my parents,you kidnapped me,made me part of your Mafia and now I had to find out that you know my parents and their accident wasn't an accident apparently?!,I scream,tears rolling down my cheeks due to the anger I'm feeling and the hole in my heart that I have felt from the time my parents died.

"Look,yes this is happened too fast and you shouldn't be going through this,but we can talk about it calmly and I promise to tell you everything you want to know",Damon says with concern. "Fine,but I want to know every single thing",I state,sternly.

The 3 of us sit down. Damon and me on 1 couch and Mason on the one across us. "Start talking,Damon",I say. Mason is the first to speak,"we knew your parents. Your father and I,were childhood friends,once my father gave me the Mafia to handle,I asked him to join me,he was the training specialist,our best hacker,my best friend and my second in command."

He continues,"My late wife and your mother,were best friends,you met her a few times,her name was Selina Russo." That's when it hits me,Selina was amazing,she was sweet,kind,at some point she looked after me and she was practically a family member like my second mum. I loved her but when I was 17,she passed away. I never went to the funeral. I didn't want to see her in that state.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts,when Mason continues,"My wife was killed by the Russian Mafia,we went out on a date and she was shot,the men I had with me wasn't enough to defend us,and so we lost her." He says,with his emotions all over his face.

"Not long after,your parents and I,went on a mission to kill the Russian Mafia leader, Xavier Pretrov. The mission failed as an inside man told Xavier our plans,your parents were killed by Xavier. Damon and I managed to escape but we lost the best of our people that day.",he says with sadness. "After losing my best friend,his wife and the love of my life,I decided that I couldn't lose anyone else because of my profession,I gave the Damon,the throne naming him,King of the Italian Mafia. Our motivation now is to end Xavier and make him pay for what he did. I only take part in mafia business when Xavier is involved",he says with anger and a cold tone.

Tears are flooding my eyes,my parents were killed,it wasn't an accident,my heart sinks with this new information. It all makes sense now,the training,the weapons,I was taught to use by mum,the computers,the secret phone calls,the late night outs. The excuses.

I feel Damon's hand around me and I lean into him,crying on his chest,his grip tightens and so does mine as I process the fact that my parents were killed...

Yes,they were killed and part of Mafia too. What will Sophia do now? Will she help end him or walk away from the world that killed her parents?