Chapter 42- Antonio

Time skip
One year later

Sophia POV

I turn over and as usual Damon isn't here. I cover myself up since after the marriage,we sleep naked now. So much has changed over the year. I have changed so over the year. Ella and my parents moved out after Damon and I got married. They still in the Mafia but they needed their own place and more time with Ella too. I miss them. Mason and I handle the legal part of the businesses as Damon said the Mafia is his department but throughout the generations,woman in his family handled the legal side and only stepped in when they were needed by their husband's side. "Husband",guess I married the Devil. I'm snapped out of my thoughts when I hear a cry on the baby monitor.

I smile and put on my robe and walk towards his room. I stand by the door and it's already open,I look at Damon standing over his bed. "Morning,little man",Damon says picking him up. "Dadda",Antonio says. His going to be 1 and his such a handful. I look at Damon and our son,the most feared man,aka the Devil,is now a husband and a father and there's nothing more that I could have ever asked.

"Shush,let's put this monitor off,mummy is still sleeping and we don't want to wake her up now,do we? Let's go and get you fed and continue with our daily meetings with the Mafia",Damon tells him",Antonio shakes his head and looks at me as I clear my throat. He wiggles out Damon's hands and runs towards me. "Morning baby",I pick him up. "Mama",he says looking at him.

I walk up to Damon. "Morning gorgeous,did we wake you up?",he asks putting his hand around my waist. "No",I was awake when I heard him. We turn out and look at Alesandro knocking on the door. "King,we got an emergency",Alesandro says.

"It can wait,I'm busy",Damon says sternly. "Go,we'll be fine,and anyway we got a birthday party to plan,someone here is turning 1",I smile. "Fine but if you need me,I'll be in the office or tell Alesandro",he says and with that he kisses us on the forhead and walks out. "This better be important and Sophia will be going out,I want you to lead security and if anything happens again,I will have your head",he says angrily.

"Damon,nothing will happen,now go,we can take care of ourselves",I say gently. "Call me if anything happens",he says defeated. "Will do",I say.

Antonio moves in my arms. "Tum tum",he says. I chuckle. "Let's get you fed then huh before we start our day,"I say.

Sooooo?? Thoughts?? So firstly,what happened that Damon was angry that he threatened Alesandro. Secondly,Thoughts the baby???