Chapter 30- Rage

Weeks pass. Damon said I should trust him about the plan that Dante and him has planned. I trust him but I need to know if he will be safe. We all behaving normal with aunt Natasha as we have too or she will get alert if she is the one.

I sit the garden thinking about how my life has changed,when I hear someone screaming for Damon. I ran into the house when I see Alesandro holding Dante who is bloody and hurt. Damon comes out of his office. Screaming from upstairs. "What?",he says looking down into the living room. His eyes widen and he comes downstairs. "Get the doctor right now!",he screams.

Alesandro hands Dante to Damon before going to get the doctor. Damon puts Dante on couch. "I don't know who they were,Damon. I was out and they attacked. I killed a few but there was more than 10",Dante explains. "I'll get them",Damon says with rage in eyes.

Doctors enter and treat Dante immediately,after a few hours. The doctor says,"his fine now,there's few bullet grazes and cuts but there isn't anything serious,he just lost a lot of blood."

Damon nods and walks upstairs to Dante in the room. Alesandro takes the doctors out. I go upstairs,I enter the room when I hear Damon say,"I'll kill them all,these petty gangs are getting out of hand",he says with rage.

He looks at me and he softens for a second before his overcome with rage again leaving and screaming for Matteo.

Dante is asleep but I sit on the couch making sure he needs anything. I look out and it's getting dark. I hear the door and Damon come in. He seemed kind of calm. He bends down by me. "Sophia,I need to go out but I'll be back. It's going to take some time but I'll be back. I love you.",he says kissing my forehead.

"I love you too but be safe and if there's any danger,retreat Damon. I mean it. I don't care if you the King,you need to come",I say. He kisses me and in the moment,everything feels fine. "Bye Sophia",he says and within seconds he leaves,leaving me in the medium lit room wondering about the bad feeling I'm experiencing.

Chapter 30,yayy. Any thoughts of what should happen next??