Chapter 41- Xavier

Damon POV

We step into the cell to see Xavier,unconscious and chained up,on his knees. "Wake him up",I command. Matteo splashes cold water on his face and his eyes snap open.

"This will be fun",I say with a smirk. "Xavier I have killed every man in your Mafia. No one will be coming for you now",I inform him. "That's where you are wrong Damon",he says in confidence. "What do you mean?",Dante asks as in walks into the cell. Xavier goes quiet. I turn to see Sophia confused and worried. "Hey,his messing with us,people like him do this when they want to fuck around the other",I whisper so only she hears. Her body relaxs and she nods.

"Cut the bullshit,we all know you going to die and you know for a fact it won't be an easy one either",I tell him. Matteo brings in the torture equipment. "You see,we have envisioned your death for a long time now",Dante tells him with a smirk while holding the the blowtorch. "I want his fingers off and his tougue",Sophia says without looking up from Xavier.

"Xavier,you took one year away from my parents and I. A whole year,their death haunted me,because you decided you needed pawns in your pathetic game which by the way,you were never going to win",she says gripping his face and digging her nails into it. He listens to her in horror.

"Dante",I look at him. He nods and puts on gloves and takes hold of the blade. "Matteo,hold in him position",Dante says. "Which one first?",he asks Sophia with a smirk. "Tougue,he used that to give orders to destroy my life thrice. The first time with my parents,the second by making them shoot me and the third by taking the love of my life away from me or at least trying too",she speaks with anger. Love of her life echos in my head and I can't help by smirk. Within seconds,Xavier's tougue is removed and his choking on his blood. One by one hie fingers get removed and that brings Sophia nothing but peace and satisfaction.

After a day of torturing him. Her parents tortured him. My dad tortured him and lastly it was me. By the end of the end,he was beaten up,parts of him removed and if he is left down here anymore longer,he would die eventually. I take out my gun and shoot him in between his eyes ending his life right there.

"Clean this mess",I order Dante and Matteo. I turn to Sophia. "It's over,baby,his gone",I say,taking her into my embrace. Instantly she wraps her hands around me and relaxs herself.

Well his dead now. But is there someone coming or was he actually lying??? Thoughts??