Chapter 17- Investigation

We reach back home. "What happens? What was the reason for the whole meeting?",Mason asks Damon concerned.

"He wanted to join forces but I said no",Damon says bluntly excluding the part about my parents. "Why did he want to join forces though?",Mason asked confused. "He said to be stronger but from what I heard,his losing people in his Mafia",Damon says coldly.

"He also said something relating to Sophia's parents",Dante says and receiving a death look from Damon. Mason's goes into shock. "What...what do you mean?",Mason manages to say. Damon seems annoyed but relaxs. "He made it seem like they still alive,we don't know if this is his game or not and he said if we accepted the deal we would have known",I say before Damon can say anything.

"So the purpose of the meeting was to let you know that he still can play his games with us even if it's lies",Mason says mainly to himself. After everyone staying quiet. "We need to know what's going on,because we jump to any conclusions. I want everything on that night", Damon says looking towards Dante,who pulls out his phone and walks away. Mason sits down and takes sip of his drink, while Damon walks to the bar and Matteo going upstairs.

A few hours later of phone calls,inquiries, screaming,hacking the security systems of the hotel to see Xavier's actions,any clues but nothing. I still have my doubts but I don't know what to think anymore. But what about what Xavier said and if are they alive why didn't they come back to me? Maybe they should have contacted me least. Questions and different conclusions flood my mind.

Mason walks into Damon's office where we all are. "What's the news?",Mason asks. "Well we got footage of the meeting and Xavier's actions show no clues. Dante is getting footage of that night",Damon explains.

Everyone sits down on the couches. "They died in front of me,I saw them getting shot",Mason sighs. Dante walks in and sits on the couches."I pulled the footage of that day except someone shot the cameras in that area before the incident happened,all the witnesses are dead so right now we only have memories that can prove if there dead or not",Dante explains.

"So we don't know whether his lying or not",I say defeatly. I feel Damon's hand on mine. "We will get to the bottom of it,I promise,Damon whispers so I only can hear..

We sit in silence thinking of all alternatives. After some time we walk and decide to rest and inquire more tomorrow morning. We leave and go in our different ways.

When we enter our room. I'm about to go change when Damon pulls me and kisses me like there's no tomorrow and just like that the terrible events of today,evaporates making me completely forgetting about it. "I never want to lose you",he says resting.his forehead on me. "And you never will",I say.

So are they alive? What happened on that day? Thoughts. I apologize for a short chapter.