Chapter 13- Emotions.

Damon POV

I find myself in a trance as Sophia and me,kiss. I have kissed many girls but it hasn't felt like this. What is it about this girl that makes me,weak but yet so string at the same time?

We hear a knock on the door and my temper rises. It was Alesandro with an emergency without saying a word to her,I wake up and walk out,knowing if I did,it would have seemed as if I'm angry with her.

"This better be good,Alesandro", I say pissed off. "I got information that,Xavier's men are planning to raid our warehouse by the docks",Alesandro says sternly but hesitantly too. With that my temper just increases more.

I walk to my office and Dante and Matteo are already there. "What do we have so far?",I ask. "We going to be prepared with our men inside the warehouse,we transported everything important out of the warehouse already",Dante says coldly.

"To be certain everything goes well,Dante and me will be going with after the attack to capture anyone who would talk",Matteo says with a smirk. Matteo and Dante hardly ever go on missions,they only go with Xavier is involved and when things get too out of hand,I step in.

"When do they plan to attack?",I ask. "After sunset",Dante says. "We will be ready then",I say confidently.

It's past noon when Sophia walks in, I feel the need to tell her about the raid but I also want to talk about last night but before that,she tells Matteo to help her practice with her shooting practice. I help her practice though. My temper rises but I nod and Matteo goes with her.

Before the attack,I go down to get Matteo and talk to Sophia. Matteo disappears. Sophia seems distant and quiet. She shot 3 targets,2 head shots and 1 in the heart. I can't help but smirk.

She puts the gun down about to leave when I pull her back to talk. What?",she angrily says,"You upset?",I say with confusion. "No,I'm fine,now let me go",she says as she pulls her arm out of my grip."Sophia,what's wrong?", I say worried."Like you care",she says as she walks away. "I do care Sophia",I surpise myself by saying."I'm sure you care that's why you left me after that amazing time we had together without a word,you didn't even come back into the room,Damon. Do you have any idea how I felt? I'm not one of your play things that you can sleep with me or play mind games with me and leave afterwards!",she says shouting.

My heart drops by how could she think that."I have never seen you as my play thing and neither am I playing with you,I had an emergency so I left,Xavier sent his people to raid one of our warehouses,I needed to go Sophia,I should have said something but I was so angry that our moment got ruined,I walked out",I say with emotion. This girl makes me say things I never thought I would.

"That is no excuse,Damon. You should have came back during the night and said something,you left me there feeling used",she says,on the verge of breaking down. I step forward and do the most unexpected thing,I hug her,pulling her to my chest while I hold on to her,she eventually relaxs into the hug. "I would never do that to you,you mean more to me than anything else,I'm sorry,it won't happen again",I says softly. I have never apologized to anyone and she comes here for 2 weeks and she has me weak in the knees.

We embrace each other for a little longer till we hear the elevator door,with Dante stepping out. Can't I ever be alone with her without anyone interuppting us.

"King,Xavier wants a meeting with you",Dante says out of breathe.

Sooo?? Thoughts?? What does Xavier want though. Is it good or bad?