Chapter 27- Explanation.

Ella POV

I'm determined to tell Sophia. Where will she be? I go to her room first. "Sop",I say knocking on the door. Well she isn't here. Damon's office? I walk up to the door and knock. I hear Damon saying,come in.

I walk in and see everyone seated. "Sophia,I need to talk to you",I say quickly. "Sure",she says waking up. "Whatever you need to say you may say in front of us",Damon says sternly but also respectfully. "Ella,what is it about?" Sophia asks worried. "Uh...about the 2 men that died",I practically whisper but everyone hears.

Matteo comes up to me and guides to the couch. We sit down. "What you mean about the 2 men that died?" Damon asked confused. "Before I get to that I saw something the other day but I don't know what it means.",I say hesitantly.

"Okay,tell us,maybe we can help,explain what it means",Sophia says worried. "1 days before you'll came,i needed aunt Natasha's phone for something so I asked her and she said it's on the counter in the kitchen. So I went to get it and in the notifications,there's was a message from someone",I say hesitantly. "What did the message say,El?",Sophia says. It said:

Mr X: I saw Sophia at the meeting,what didn't you tell me she's with them?!

I explain to everyone. Everyone goes into shock. Damon is the first to snap out. "Okay,continue",he says worried.

"I asked aunt Natasha about it,but she said it's none of my business and it's Sophia from her workplace but she was defensive about it",I explain. "I brushed it off but then well you'll showed up and I couldn't help but think about the mole being....",I say looking up and everyone already knows who I'm talking about.

"But then when I brushed it away until that day Sophia told us about the 2 men in Xavier's Mafia, aunt Natasha acted weird and went away,so after Sophia left that evening,I went to aunt Natasha's room and she was in but her phone was on charge so I went to go see. There was a phone call to her from an unknown number,and the conversation was pretty long,I then went to go see the messages with Mr X and I saw a message saying:

Call me,it's urgent.

I put the phone away and I ran out. I thought a lot about it and then Sop came and told me this morning about the deaths and so I'm confused",I explain hesitantly while fiddling with my fingers. When I look up everyone seems to be lost in their thoughts,probably thinking the same thing I am.

Is she the mole though?? If she is,why? How will they find out?