Chapter 10-Flashback.

We went back upstairs. Damon went into his office and I went back to the room. I lay back on the bed and think back to that night. The night that has haunted me for the past year.

Flashback

"Leave me alone mom,I don't want to talk to you or anyone",I scream through the door. I'm probably overreacting but for the past month,Ella and me have been trying to spend a day or two with my parents but no matter what happens,work always comes in the way and overall,its always in the night. Why is a IT specialists be needed at night and now they going to be gone for a week.

"Honey,we leaving right now,but I promise you when we come back,we will spend all time together this is the last time,call me when you feel better,we love you",she says as her footsteps disappear downstairs. A few minutes later I hear the car pull away from the driveway.

I wake up and everything is dark,I must have dosed off,I wake up and put my lampshade light on. I unlock my door and walk downstairs. "HI Sop,mom called,she asked about you,I knew you were sleeping so I told her to call later or you will call her",Ella says defeatly.

I get a snack and sit next to Ella on the couch. I put my phone on and call dad,straight to voice-mail. I call mom and the exact same thing,I sigh and message mom instead:

Hey mom,I'm sorry I reacted that way I just miss our family time. Call me when you get this,love you and dad.

We watch TV,talk and even have pillow fight,it was about 23:56 when we decide to go to bed. I check my phone and nothing. Guess they busy. I drift off to sleep and I am awaken by my phone going off,must be mom or dad, with that I pick up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Sop can you open up?",the voice says roughly with sadness. "Aunt Natasha,uh sure?", I say confusedly
I rub the sleep from my eyes as I make my way downstairs and open the door. She hugs me while.sobbing. I hug her back. "Are you okay aunt Natasha?",I ask concerned.

We make our way to the lougue. She sobs while I try to comfort her while asking her what happened. After 15 minutes of comforting and crying,she finally manages to say,"it's bad Sop". "Whats going on?",Ella says as she rubs the sleep from her eyes.

"Roberto and Oliva...they are dead",she says breaking down again. Ella stops in a tracks while processing and I sit there,not sure if I heard correctly.

Ella breaks down,clinging to me. I don't know how to process this,my parents are dead,they were fine. "How?",I manage to say while having trouble breathing. "A car accident,the brakes failed and they crashed,the bodies can't be found as the car went down the hill but they gone.

That night my whole life changed,my first anxiety attack,my parents are gone after we had a fight,I never got to apologize,I don't even get to see their bodies,and with that Ella and my world,came crashing down. Our last conversation and it was a fight..

Okay this is how they died. I wasn't sure if you'll wanted to know but with the ideas I have for the rest of the book,you'll might need too. Thoughts??