Chapter 19- The Reveal

Sophia POV

I glance at the time and it's 08:08. I just want to lay in bed all day. I feel defeated and tired and exhausted. My parents may or may not be alive. Ella doesn't even know and I need to tell her today. I sigh in defeat.

"I think you need to wake up,telling Ella won't be easy",Damon says with a chuckle. "I know that's why i don't want to wake up",I say pulling the blanket over my head.

"Come on,I'll come with you and Mason will be coming too so come on",Damon says pulling off the blanket. "Fine",I say rolling my eyes. His chuckle is music to my eyes. How does a Mafia King be so soft and cute with me but ruthless and deadly with everyone else? "What you thinking about?",Damon asks. "Oh nothing,let's get ready and we will go",I say brushing the topic off.

Time skip

The 3 of us reach to my house. I take a deep breath as we go up to the porch and ring the doorbell. Damon holds my hand comforting me. Aunt Natasha opens the door. "Mason?",she says shocked looking at all of us together while realization hits her. "She knows Natasha",Mason says calmly. "Come in",she says.

Ella comes downstairs on her phone until she picks up her head and sees me. "Sophia",she screams as she comes up and hugs me. I hug her back with the same enthusiasm. "Uh who are these 2 people?",she asks confused as she pulls herself from me. "Let's sit down El",I say leading her to the lougue. We all sit down.

Ella and I sit next to each other,Mason and Aunt Natasha sit next to each other and Damon sits on the single couch. "Okay,what's going on? Weren't you with Sasha?",Ella says worried. I narrate the story on why I'm not with Sasha and why I had to lie. "So wait they on the Mafia?,that's so cool!!",she says excited.

"No El there's more",I say continuing to the part about our parents and her face drops. "So wait,they alive?",Natasha asks. "We not sure.",Damon states. "We have been trying to figure it out since yesterday but we keep reaching dead ends",I say with sigh. Ella hugs me,we sit like that for a while until Damon says,"You'll will have to come and stay by us,Xavier targets the people we care for and I don't want anything happening to the 2 of you'll. In that way we can protect you'll.

I nod. After some time of talking and packing. We leave. Ella doesn't say much as she is still in shock. When we get home,I need to talk to her.

We reach back and I get them settled in their rooms. Aunt Natasha's room is opposite Mason's while Ella's is down the hall of Damon and mine. I walk into Ella's room as she stands by the window taking the view in.
"El,are you okay?" ,I ask. "It's just that if they are alive why didn't they come back?",she says with mixed emotions. "I don't know El but I promise,I will find out",I say as we look out the window in comfortable silence.

Okay now everyone important knows. Thoughts?