Chapter 24- Gentle

After Ella and I spending the evening together,I got back into the room. Damon is making his way to the bed with a towel around his waist with his hair all damp.

His tattoos are right through his body. I never knew I had a thing for guys with tattoos but Damon made me realise a lot more about myself.

"Enjoying the view",Damon asks with a smirk. I turn red. I roll my eyes making my way to him. I put my hands around him and kiss him like my life depends on it.

He picks me up,placing my legs around his waist,taking us to the bed. He places us on the bed before kissing me again. "I want you",I say through the kiss. He breaks the kiss leaving me waiting more. "Are you sure?",he asks panting. "Yes",I say pulling him back on me.

He takes off my clothes before taking out his towel. I gulp at his size. I'm not a virgin as my ex boy friend Dillon took it but looking at his size,I'm still scared. Damon notices my thoughts. "I'll be gentle",he says with a smirk.

He positions himself into between my legs before going in. He doesn't move as I get used to his size. He looks at for confirmation to continue and I nod.

He thrusts in and out,slowly,leaving me craving for him. He kisses my neck leaving traces of love bites,while I hold onto his back,moaning.

He squeezes my breasts making me moan louder while thrusting faster. He notices that I'm reaching my climax and he says,"say my name". I smirk and moan Damon as we both finish together.

He collapses on his side on the bed,panting while bring me to his chest. We both lay there out of breathe. "So...",I say after a couple minutes. "You mine now",he says kissing me again with nothing but love.

"I love you,Sophia",he expresses. My heart swells up. "I love you too",I say looking at him. He pulls the blanket up to cover us. "May I ask you something?",he says staring at the ceiling. "Sure",I say. "Who was your first?",he says almost angry. I smile. "His name wsd Dillon,we met in 10th grade. We dated for 2 years or so",I explain knowing he asked cause his jealous. He smiles. "What?",I asked confused. "I knew I just wanted to test you abit",,he says with a smile.

"How?",I ask. "You just slept with the Italian Mafia King",he says with a smirk. I roll my eyes. "Whatever",I say kissing him as we drift of to sleeo in each other's arms.

The moment I'm sure you'll all wait for. Anywayy!!! Thoughts?