Chapter 33- Mole

I go back home. "Dante,how are you feeling?",I ask. "Sophia I know about Damon,I'm...",I cut him off. I asked a question Dante. "I'm fine?" He answers confused. "Good we have work to do",I say and walk away.

We walk into Damon's office and his smell is still in the room. I compose myself before sitting down and looking at Damon. "Matteo told me that the petty gang leader that lead the attack on you,is in questioning. He also said that before they could hit him and bearly keep him alive,he said he had to do it",I explain. "I want to question, Dante. I want to go to the base",I say.

"Sophia,you...",I lift my hand up to stop him from talking. "I wasn't asking Dante. I'm telling you",I say. The drive to the base is quiet as all I can think about is Damon.

We go into the base,I have always went to Damon's office and never down to the inquiry rooms. Some rooms have bars while others have glass that I cannot see through. We go into the one with the glass and there sits the man. He has a scar on his forehead,his bald,his beat up pretty bad and he looks exhausted. I sit on the table. "You said that you had to do this,what did you mean?",I ask annoyed. He looks away and I look at Dante,he nods and goes for the man's hand and I think breaks it,I look at the man and he still doesn't want to talk.

After hours of breaking,torturing,hitting,swearing and screaming. "Fine!!!,I will talk just stop",he screams. I nod. "A man came to me,he look similar to the man that came yesterday and beat me",he says. I look at Dante and nod. Xavier. "He told me that I need to do a job for him,first I need to attack this man here",he says pointing to Dante. "But I shouldn't kill him,just hurt him enough so his alive. I asked what will I get in return and since my business was going down,he said that he will help me and give me money",I explains.

"Most my men are dead so that deal is over,I'm sorry,please don't kill me",he pleads. "His no use to us anymore,kill him",I say looking at Dante and wake up and walk out when I hear him say,"wait he didn't come alone,there was 2 men and a woman."

I stop and turn around. "The woman was giving information about the man that came to kill me,Damon is it?",he says. "What was her name?",Dante asks. "I don't know but I can describe her",he says. I take out my phone and I show him a picture. "Yes,that's the woman",he says. "You better not be lying",Dante said sternly. "I'm going to die anyway,I have no reason too. If you'll let me go,that other man will kill me",he says.

I look at Dante and nod my head and walk out. I look at the picture on my phone. It's a picture of me and aunt Natasha.

Well I'm sure some of you'll guessed it but yes it's Natasha. What will Sophia do now?