Chapter 34- Power

We on the way back home when Dante says,"Sophia,we can't confront her right now,we need to catch her red handed in the act",he says concerned. I nod.

We reach back and I see Ella and aunt Natasha sitting in the living room waiting for me. She's my aunt but she betrayed us but right now I can't say or do anything. I need a plan to bring her out. "Sophia",Ella comes and hugs me. "Are you okay?",I nod. "Where were you'll?" Aunt Natasha asks. "We went to see Damon's body",I lie. "Damon's body",for the first time I said that. I can feel the tears coming but I calm myself down. I need to figure out everything before I grief for Damon.

"Where's Mason?",I ask Ella. "Damon's office",she says confused. I nod and go to Damon's office. Dante and I walk in and Mason is on the couch drinking looking defeated. I sit down across from him.

"I know right now isn't the time to say all this but if we don't do anything now,nothing will ever be done",I say calmly. He looks at me to continue. "Firstly,Xavier planned the attack on Dante and Damon. He wanted to kill Damon. Secondly and the most important one,Natasha is the mole and thirdly we need a plan. If Xavier killed Damon off its for power which means he is planning an attack on us right now to end us for good",I explain.

"Xavier did all this?",he asks. "Yes",I reply. "That fucking bastard,he took my wife and my son and my best friend and Natasha is the mole,everything was right in front of us and we couldn't even see it but Damon did",he says breaking down.

"We will take revenge and end Xavier's reign forever.",I say reassuring him. "How though?",Mason asks. "He has always been 2 steps in front of us,we can never outsmart him",Mason says defeated. "He could only outsmart us because of Natasha,there was no other reason but since now we know we can end it",I say.

"We are going to make sure that when Xavier attacks,he ends up getting attacked instead this time he won't survive when he attacks us",I say. "I got an inside man so we will know when he plans to attack",Dante says and everyone nods.

Whose the inside man? But right now will they be able to kill Xavier off and finish the rivalry or will they die instead?