Chapter 16- The Meeting.

I open my eyes,and I'm in Damon's arms. His still here? I glance at the time and it's 06:13,well that explains that.

I move and Damon wakes up instantly,"relax I'm just waking up",I say trying to relax him. He lays back. "We have a long day today,Sophia",he says worried. "And everything will go fine",I say place my hand on his chest.

Eventually we wake up and I start to get dressed. I get ready with a red gown,with a slit that reaches my mid thigh,and a V neck cut,with rain drop earrings. I decided to leave my hair open and match the outfit with medium height heels.

I walk downstairs and everyone's eyes fall on me. "Seems like King won't be able to focus on Xavier today",Matteo says,with a smirk. Dante and Mason chuckles but go silent when Damon looks at them.

Damon holds my hand,"you look...perfect",he says. We arrive at the hotel. "Remember,say close",Damon whispers so only I can hear. We walk in and the hotel is grand. Damon and I go to the reception. "Let me know when he comes", Damon says sternly to the receptionist.Damon takes my hand and we start walking to the elevator I take a deep breath as I brush the thoughts away of what could go wrong in this meeting and focus on the situation ahead.

We reach the conference room. The conference room takes up the whole room. Damon sits at the head of the huge table,Alesandro stands behind him,I sit next to him with Dante on the other side and Matteo next to me.

The door opens and Xavier walks in with 3 other men. Xavier is a tall,blonde man with a formal suit and blue eyes with tattoos. He looks similar to Damon,except I HATE him and he seems much older.

He sits on the other end. "Thank you for meeting with me,King",Xavier says. Damon tenses up but doesn't show it. Damon nods. "Whose the lovely lady?",he says,with a smirk. "She's my advisor",Damon says sternly. "What is the reason behind this meeting?",Damon asks. Getting straight to the point. "To kill you,King",Xavier says. Dante and Matteo stand up and take out their guns pointing it at Xavier while Xavier's men do the same.

"Relax boys,I'm just joking,I'm here for a business deal",Xavier says chuckling. Everyone puts their guns away and sit down. "What business deal?",Damon asks. "To join forces and forget about this rivalry",Xavier says. "Why the sudden change,after decades of rivalry,you want to end it now?",Damon points out. "We will be stronger together,King",Xavier bargains. "I'm already strong enough, Xavier",Damon says confidently.

"Why raid my warehouse if you want to join forces?",Damon ask. "For a little drama",Xavier chuckles. "My reply to your deal is,no",Damon announces sternly. "You doing a big mistake,King,there's something I have for you that you will find really interested",Xavier says with a smirk.

"Xavier,the only thing you have are games which I have no interest in",Damon says standing up. "Oh this is a game of mine except you will be very much interested in",Xavier says confidently. Damon starts walking out with me by his side and the rest behind us.

"It involves,Roberto and Oliva",Xavier says with a smirk making Damon stop in his tracks. "Don't bullshit me Xavier,you killed them, one year ago. You shot them in front of us",Damon says angrily.

"Maybe or maybe not,you will never know Damon,which you will never find out as you refused my deal",Xavier says laying back on his chair. "Stop your games Xavier",Damon says walking out of the room. The whole walk to the car and the drive back is quiet and the air in the car is tense. Damon is wondering and some am I. Is what he said was true? Is all this just mind games or what??!

So?? Are they alive or not? Can't be right?? Xavier likes playing with his preys so maybe it's a game? Thoughts?