Chapter 37- The Return

I can't believe what I'm seeing. His alive? My parents are helping us? What the fuck?? After shooting,I spot Xavier. Before I can stand up to go and finish him off,Damon stands up. Damon holds him to gunpoint. "Drop your weapons or he dies",He screams out so everyone can hear. "Drop it,you fools",Xavier shouts at his men,scared and angrily.

Xavier's men drop their weapons and our men hold them at gun point. "You were suppose to be dead",Xavier says confused. "Yes suppose too,I'm not though",Damon says with a smirk. "Son", Mason goes to his son while Dante holds the gun to Xavier. "How is this possible?",Mason asks after hugging his son. "I'll explain everything at home but for now they need to be taken to the base",Damon says. Everyone nods.

As we gather all the men and start taking them to the base my mind wanders off to what is going on?!. I look over to find Damon and see him with my parents. Everyone is taken the base now,we all leave to go home. Damon,Dante and me in our car. Dante seems to be knowing everything. Was he in on? I'm angry but happy. I got deceived for the second time.

We reach home and I storm in waiting for evergone to gather. "Enough,what is going on?",I ask looking at Damon for answers. "Sop,we will explain but before that I want to say I'm sorry,I'm sorry for leaving you and I'm sorry for not being able to tell you,we were alive",my dad tells me and pulls me into a hug. I missed his hugs. At this point I couldn't care about an explanation,I'm happy to have my parents back.

We all sit down in the living room. My parents sit on either side of me while Damon and Mason sit across. The rest making themselves comfort all over.

I look at my dad for him to start talking. "Xavier saved us that night,making us like his puppets,he wanted to use us against Mason. The original plan was for him to tell Mason,that we still alive and in exchange for us,Mason needs to have a partnership with him. We overheard this and so when he came to tell us what his going to do. We changed the story around in order to work from the inside and ruin him. At first he was hesitant until we shot you recently. I'm sorry Sop,we had no choice but when we pretended to die,we left Natasha with Ella and you. We thought she would look after you. She knew about the Mafia but I made sure she wasn't too involved in it in order to protect her but that wasn't enough. I didn't know she would do this to us.",he explains with anger and heartbreak.

They left me for a year,faking and pretending. I need to know Damon's story before I move on from it.

I ignore my parents and look at Damon for an explanation. Our eyes lock and all I can think about is how could he leave me?

"That day when we had a feeling it was Natasha. I sent you'll out. Dante and I needed a plan and the only time Xavier will come out and attack was when I was dead. Obviously Natasha would have eventually came out too but getting Xavier was our priority. In order to keep you safe. I know you thinking why didn't I tell you. I couldn't have. If you didn't breakdown and take charge the way you did,none of this would have happened.",he explains. He walks over to me. I stand up.

"Dante knew?",I ask. He nods. "So all this was just a lie?",I scream. "Sophia it's not like that we needed to be safe rather than sorry. When Xavier's men attacked us. I knew that was going to happen. When they left us beaten up. It only seem like we were. We weren't badly hurt. We needed to make it believable",he explains place his hand on my either said of my face.

"No Damon,anything could have happened to you. I could have lost you forever. I could have lost my parents forever.",I scream heartbroken with tears rolling down my eyes.

"We here now,Sop. It won't happen again. I promise. If Damon didn't put all this on. We weren't be here right now.",my dad says standing up and the 3 of them hug me.

It's in that moment that everything feels fine. We feel another person to the hug. We look at Ella. She has tears down her eyes and her eyes are bloodshot red. "I told her,Dante filled me in", Alesandro says.

My parents are here with the man that I'm so madly in love with.

Okay cat is out of the bag. What do you think??