01- 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒎 𝒊 ?

'My head hurts'

'My head hurts'

Miyon moved a little while trying to open her eye.

'My head hurts so much ahh-' with her left hand she can feel soft mattress.

'What in the hell, where am i- wait am i alive?' Miyon opend her eyes slowly

'I'm cold' she tried to sat up but her head started to hurt

"Ahh-" Miyon was about to get up but saw a lady with brown hair sitting on the chair resting her head on the bed, sleeping.

'Who is this?' Miyon thought about waking her up but didn't for some reason.

"Wait, how am i alive?" Miyon muttered

"Haha i though i was gone for good..." she sneered.

'but why my head's hurting? when i fell i remember my back was-' Miyon shivered with the memory and failed to notice her right hand brushed with the brown haired woman.

"OMG! JENNETTE!!" the brown haired woman screamed.

'Jenne-' Miyon was about to say something but the brown haired woman hugged her tightly.

"Thank god you are all right thank god!" the woman muttered

'She is warm..' Miyon felt the woman's body shaking 'is she crying?'

"Excuse me ma'am, do i know you?" Miyon asked in a small voice as her head was ringing.

The brown haired women broke the hug with a shocked face.

"Um how did i-" Miyon wanted to ask how she cams here but the woman started crying more.

'Oh no what do i do!?' Miyon was embarrassed for a moment

"Omg ma'am don't cry-" but she started crying loudly and ran somewhere. She could hear her screaming "DOCTOR!"

'what in the world just happened? Who is she tho. She is so pretty damn. And green eye? Her eyes are so pretty but why was she crying' Miyon was lost in her thoughts then the door burst open.

Two people looks like doctors came running with the pretty woman before.

"Jennette is anywhere hurting?" the lady doctor asked nervously.

"Yeah.. my head hurts... A lot" Miyon said looking confused 'jen what?'

Looking around 'this dosen't look like a hospital room'

"But excuse me can you tell me who brought me here and-" Miyon wanted to ask more but stopped as 3 of them looked like they saw ghost.

"Jennette... what was the last thing you remember?" the male doctor asked looking concerned. 'He looks young' Miyon thought.

Looking at her hand '-and good looking' "It was me falling from a building" Miyon looked up meeting three people looking in horror.

"Umm... Can you tell what's todays date?" the male doctor asked again.

"Today is- today? Um sorry i don't remember correctly" Miyon said sheepishly 'why can't i remember the date? Strange..' but she ignored that feeling.

"Um can you remember your mo- no this woman right here, can you tell who is she" the female doctor asked pointing to the pretty lady.

'She looks like she'll cry any moment' Miyon felt kinda bad. "No I'm really sorry". Pretty lady start to cry again and doctors looked at her pitifully .

'Do i know her? What's going on' Miyon was about to get up but her head start spinning. She clinched her eyes tightly.

"I suggest you to sleep a little more as you are still recovering" said the male doctor while adding medicine to Miyon's iv.

"Don't push yourself honey. It's okay it's gonna be all right" the pretty lady said in a crying voice while helping her laying down.

'Honey? That reminds me of that bitch. She really ruined the word ❝honey❞ for me huh?' Miyon thought of her bitter memory.

'But this woman.. She is so pretty, she should not cry for someone like me' Miyon thought with a little smile as she can feel sleep coming through again.

'This feels like a dream'

'Is it a dream tho?'

'There's no way this is afterlife'

"You are really pretty ma'am, please don't cry.." was the last thing she said before falling into sleep again.

A.N. Ahhhh 2nd chapter alreadyyy!!! I had so many ideas for this chapter and was confused what should i write. But while writing it came naturally. As my first time i still have no what i am doing but hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️