24- 𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒃𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑

"I knew it! See that's Director Choi's house! I just came from the opposite way!"

Jennette pointed at the 2 storied house end of the road "Wow you and Sooya are basically neighbors!"

"What are you saying.. Our house is on the right corner and Director Choi's house is on the left" Ijekiel then pointed at many other houses in between.

As they were walking past a boba shop Jennette suddenly stopped

"Ehhh... Still on the same colony. Btw you know this is my favorite boba place. Their boba can cure any sickness.." she crossed her hands and nodded.

Ijekiel who was struggling to hold 2 dogs at once absentmindedly asked "what? you want boba now?"

"I never said-"

Suddenly her eyes shinned as she bit her lower lip smiling "if i want, will you buy me boba then?"

"No."

Her smiling face change into an deadpan one "hey don't joke about boba. You don't know how serious it is. It's literally my lifeline" then walked forward.

Ijekiel saw her walking away kicking pebbles murmuring sometimes and sighed "can you even stand still holding two of them?" He knew these 2 dogs will definitely try to run home dragging her with them.

Jennette turned around with a confused face "oh why?"

Ijekiel frowned and pointed with his thumb "boba? I can't enter the shop with cloud and snow.."

Jennette quickly jumped in front of Ijekiel and hold 2 leashes "trust me! I'm strong" and smiled widely "ah! i want the hazelnut one btw, With cream cheese and-"

"And what will i get in return?"

"What do you want?"

"Umm I'll think about it while getting the boba you better be ready, but- can i really trust you with them?" He actually wanted to say the opposite. Can he really trust these two trouble maker with her. On top of that she was already looking drained.

Ijekiel hesitantly leave the dog leash and looked at her face "stay here I'll be back quickly"

"Wait.. Tell them to add extra pearls too!" She quickly added as he turned back

He walked towards the boba shop saying "what's was it again? Nutella milk tea.. What-"

"Nutella-? No HEY not nutella I SAID HAZELNUT- aarg guys calm down ooh-"

Jennette with now two big dog didn't expected them to bounce around and almost try to drag her. She looked at the boba shop hoping the white haired male will show up but before she could even call him the dog with white tail suddenly started to run "oh my- SNOW wait..."

.

.

.

"Here's your hazelnut cream cheese milk tea with extra pearls" The barista smiled and asked "are you new here? This is my first time seeing you"