20- 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒘𝒏

"Whe

"Whe.. she wake ..p?"

"She'll..."

"Shou.. Call her?"

'Who's talking?' the girl laying on hospital bed moved 'arghh.. my head'

She slowly opened her eyes, letting her head fall on the right side 'too bright..' Blinking few times she saw a male figure standing in front of the big window. Because of sunlight she could only see his silhouette. 'Is it...'

"Dad..."

The male figures looked at Jennette's direction. Her voice was really small, surprising he heard that.

"Jennette? Are you up?" He quickly came beside her.

'Ah it's...'

She closed her eyes and nodded. 'For a second i thought its..' Her whole body felt weak. But something more important then that...

"Are you hurt? Where? Do your hand-"

"Dad.."

Jennette opened her eyes looked at the blonde male.

"I need to-" she pushed her body up.

"Yeah what is it.. NO NO don't get up?" He panicked and leaned down to listen to her better.

She sighed trying to get up again but he pushed her by her shoulder again "just tell me what do you need!?"

"I-"

"Yeah what do you-"

"I need to pee! Arghh.."

Jennette felt like her bladder gonna burst any moment.

"Oh you need to- wait I'll call someone!" Anastacius rushed outside making Jennette chuckle a little 'shit.. I can't even laugh' she groaned holding her lower stomach.

.

.

.

"One more spoon!"

"....."

"Come on ahhh.."

With a pout Jennette looked at Anastacius.

"Last spoon.. promise?"

"Yeah yeah" he pushed spoon full of porridge into her mouth then picked up another spoon.

"Dad STOPP!!" Jennette cried making a crying face. Anastacius chuckled looking at her, put down the porridge.

"But.. she'll hurt her neck" Jennette said looking at Penelope who was sleeping on the couch.

"I can't wake her up, she just fell asleep" Anastacius sighed looking at his wife. Last night felt like a nightmare to both of them. Almost losing both their children, they never imagined a small mistake could lead up to something this big. Even just thinking about what could have happened gives him shivers.