15- 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄

"Everyone went home?"

"Yes all classes ended half an hour ago"

The security officer lazily answered Jennette as if it's not a big deal.

"Wha- did you- did you see a blonde kid with green eyes?" Jennette asked holding her forehead looking at the officer clearly pissed.

"I don't remember, there's so many kids.." he said while munching his snacks.

'I'm loosing my mind here and this man is eating the fuck-'

Sooya patted Jennette's back and said "call aunty and ask her"

Jennette took a deep breath.

'I have a bad feeling about this' she slowly picked her phone and called her mom.

.

.

"WHERE IS IRIS JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION"

Jennette was not mentally prepared for this moment. Who would be honestly? She was scared.

Knowing only half plot is making everything worst. She had no idea what to do. She was scared to loose people she love....  again!

"She's home i.. Think" Ijekiel replied looking straight into Jennette's eyes. 'What is this feeling?' he thought

He immediately unbuckled his seat belt and came out of the car. Seeing him, Nichole did the same.

"What do you mean i think? Did you call home? Did your mother called you? Did-"

"Hold on!"

Ijekiel was trying to understand the situation. Why is she acting like this suddenly and..

His thought interpreted with his friends voice "you should just call aunty... Just do it" Nichole looked at Jennette who was clearly panicking thought this is the only way to calm her down.

Jennette looked at ijekiel and felt her nose burning up. She blinked few times. "Please" and pleaded "just please call your mother. Half an hour already passed . We need to be fast please!" her voice was weak and desperate

Looking at her eyes, this time Ijekiel gulped and went little farther from them.

Jennette studied Ijekiel's face as it keep on changing every second. He frowned looking at this phone after talking to someone then called another person in hurry.

Nichole walked up to Ijekiel seeing how he's talking more time then needed.

"Should we... Call police?" Sooya saw jennette suddenly squatting down leaning against the car hiding her face with both hand.

"They'll not-"

She was about to say they'll not come but saw Ijekiel and Nichole running to the security office.