18- 𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚

"And then we saw that woman with Archie

"And then we saw that woman with Archie..."

police wanted to know what happened as soon as possible so they asked everyone who was on the scene in one specific place.

Jennette said they can gather at her room as it was a fairly big room and Iris was still unconscious.

Adults were still on their way. So it's just 4 teens with 2 kids and bunch of police and investigators.

She had to get stitches for her wound, it was surprising deep. Doctor just finished and opened the curtains. Her hand now, just had weird burning feeling and no pain because of anesthesia.

Leaning on her hospital bed she looked at Sooya and Nichole, they were sitting on the couch with one police writing their statement.

On her right, Ijekiel was standing beside Archie's bed with another police. Since Ariche woke up, he continued to cry and asked for his sister so they arranged a room with 2 bed.

Archie saw the curtains getting opened and asked Ijekiel to come closer. Jennette saw two of them whispering then then Ijekiel walked to the doctor and asked something.

Archie was sitting on his bed looking at his sister. Jennette softly smiled at her brother who was looking like he'll come jumping to her any moment.

After talking to Ijekiel the doctor asked police to finish everything quickly then looked at Jennette "don't fall asleep before eating something. You have to take medicine okay?" Jennette nodded her head then he left the room. She never felt this weak and sleepy in her life.

"Noona..."

Ijekiel picked Archie up, brought him beside Jennette's bed and sat on the bedside chair with Archie on his lap

"He said he wants to come closer"

Ijekiel pulled the chair little closer so Archie can come closer to Jennette.

"Are you okay baby? Does anywhere on your body hurts?" Jennette sat up property and caressing Archie's head with her IV connected hand. Both her hands were occupied with injury and iv drip so it was kinda hard to move around.

With her hand on his head, Archie looked at her for few moment then looked at her left hand which was bandaged. He's eyes filled with tears again and he quickly hugged Ijekiel, hiding his head on his shoulder.

Ijekiel patted the little boys back saying "see i told you your Noona is fine. Now you have to sleep as you promised" then looked at Jennette.

"Yes he is right! I'm absolutely fine. This is just a small scrach. You know Noona is strong right?"

Archie removed his hand from Ijekiel's neck looking at Jennette "Really?" Jennette wiped his cheek saying "of course. Otherwise how would i talk to you hmm?"

Archie stretched his hand to hug her but stopped midway then looked at Ijekiel with puppy eyes. Ijekiel helplessly looked at Jennette as he don't know what to do. End of the day he is just a 5 year old kid.