14- 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒎 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎

"One more week

"One more week.."

Jennette muttered as she was laying on the hard floor of practice room huffing covered in sweat.

She danced for 2 hours straight until her body gave up, squeezing her eyes tightly trying to not breakdown again like last night.

'This is so disappointing. I used to practice so much and never get tired and now- now this body is giving up in just 2 hour? Seriously?'

She covered both her eyes with her palms and took a deep breath.

'Why am i getting emotional over nothing?'

Past 3 week, since she joined dance and singing classes she have been practicing nonstop.

She don't wanna admit it but it was hard. Last life she worked all the time so her body was used to hardwork but her now body... It's like a grandma.

Original Jennette never did any house work nor did any part-time jobs so this body was now overworked.

School, dance practice, shit ton of homeworks, singing classes, acting classes.

She sighed again then sat up, saw herself in the big mirror wall 'i miss my old body so much~'

She stretched then got up, went to the side desk to play another song but someone opened the door.

"You are still here!?" Miss Lee Eun whom she meet 3 weeks ago and now her dance teacher asked, surprised.

Lee Eun was mentioned in the original book. She was mentioned as one of Diana's close friend and who helped Athanasia durning her debut years a lot. Jennette took this chance. She went to meet her and somehow Miss Lee really liked her.

"One more song then i'm done" jennette was about to play but miss Lee came and disconnected her mobile from the speaker.

"No! What's with you today? Are you okay?" she looked at Jennette

Jennette nodded with a small smile and replied "I'm okay just little tired."

Miss Lee crossed her arms and looked at Jennette.

"You should just tell your parents. They'll understand. If they know atleast you'll get some time to rest, don't forget you are just a kid"

'Kid?' jennette laughed a little then pouted "I'll be 16 in a week Miss Lee! Not a kid anymore and about mom and dad... I'll tell them after the result comes out"

"Hmm.. if you say so. Now, go to home kid! Go go, let me enjoy some my 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 now haha" she pushed Jennette lightly towards the changing room.

After washing up Jennette changed into her uniform again, said bye to miss Lee and walked out of the studio.

It's already 8 pm, it was nice and windy.