09- 𝑳𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒐𝒑

'He is more handsome then i imagined damn

'He is more handsome then i imagined damn...' she never saw a guy this handsome on her previous life.

"Lucas this is Jennette, our hopefully new actor for the film" director Choi smiled at lucas.

"Nice to meet you Miss Obelia. Looking forward to working with you" the tall black haired male bowed a little.

Jennette panicked seeing him bow and bowed back "Nice to meet you too Mr Linor"

"Oh god! you both are too formal with each other, it's so is funny to see lucas this formal haha" writer kim laughed at both of them leaving 2 awkward teenagers.

.

.

"So Lina, we'll leave now and i'll call you soon" Penelope hugged writer kim then looked at jennette. Jennette bowed at them again then they left the building

"How was it?" penelope asked.

"Mom i have to dye my hair..."

"You don't want to?"

"And cut it too... This much" jennette pointed out how much she have to cut her hair.

"So... you don't want to? It dosen't look like that" Penelope raised the corner of her lips.

"Umm.. It'll be fun right?" jennette questioned penelope with a smiling face.

"Yeah It'll be fun but hard also. Think about it first, you have your classes too" penelope sat on the driving seat Jennette sat on the passenger seat asked "why are you driving suddenly?"

"I told him to go first cause i wanna take you to my favourite food place" penelope smiled at jennette.

.

"Oh by the way mom you know Sooya?"

"Sooya? Your friend you talked about? What about her" Penelope questioned.

"So basically i just got to know Sooya is Choi Sooya and director Choi's daughter" jennette chuckled "isn't this amazing"

"Wait your friend sooya is Choi Dowas daughter?" Penelope surprised with the new information. "So is Sooya interested in acting too?"

"Umm i actually don't know I'll ask her" Jennette immediately picked up her phone then texted sooya.

.

.

"Noona you are coming to drop me off tomorrow right?" Archie entered Jennette's room them jumped on her bed.

"Archie how many times so i have to tell you knock before come" Jennette pinching Archies cheek tightly and he whined but then got up went to the door knocked it twice then came inside and again jumped in her bed.