11- 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓

"Miss Obelia, who taught you dancing?" The casting director with both hand under his chin looked ar Jennette

The casting director with both hand under his chin looked ar Jennette.

'Why? Is it that bad' Jennette bit her lower lip and smiled awkwardly "umm.. actually i'm self taught" which is clearly a lie but what can she say otherwise.

With one day of practice she was actually not happy at all.with her performance. She felt like her new body is kinda stiff.

"You are not lying right?" casting detector smiled a little, looking at his fellow partner who is a choreographer.

"Ah.. Sorry?" Jennette was internally panicking 'what do i do?' she clinged her hands on her back.

"Actually we are little surprised" the lady choreographer laughted looking at the paper on her hand then looked at Jennette. "I'm gonna be honest with you"

Jennette nodded thinking 'it's okay let's come back next year'

"When our receptionist called us and said the two girls she is sending was really pretty and matches the concept. we all were kinda against right?" she looked ar the casting director and he nodded "But.." she looked at jennette "we are glad we agreed" then smiled.

Jennette smiled and blinked trying to understand her words 'what does that mean? I'm lost'

"Ahh.. I mean you danced really well" choreographer said putting down the paper on her hand.

"Ah thank you so much!" Jennette bowed exhaled a deep breath as she was holding it unconsciously.

"About your singing and rapping... It's good but kinda felt like the control is off" one of the other judge said looking at Jennette "and you felt that too right"

"Ah yeah.. My voice was kinda out or control. I'll work on it" Jennette said bowing again.

"By the way the thing you wrote here is really funny" casting director pointed the last line on the paper which every contestant had to fill. "You wrote 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.. 𝑯𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒍! Hahaha" he laughted loudly and others joined him.

'Ahh i thought it's just a random thing, shit!' she looked at her, blushed a little.

"Haha.. Anyway thats it for today. You'll get the result via message , Nice meeting you! Hope we'll meet again soon" choreographer smiled brightly at Jennette.

"Yes nice to meet you all too! Have a nice day" Jennette bowed and left the room leaving 3 people looking at each-other.

"Can you believe she is an Obelia?" the singing instructor leaned back, laughted looking at jennette paper on his hand.

"I low-key thought she came with her family power but knowing her parents doesn't know, this will be interesting" casting director said with a smirk.

"Hey don't make that face!" the choreographer lightly hit his hand. "that kid is talented and have a bright future i can see that but it'll be funny when Obelia's get to know they lost a talented trainee to us and that too their own daughter haha!" she laughed signing the paper on her hand.