17- 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒚𝒐𝒖... 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚

"This girl-" Ijekiel groaned and ran as fast as he could

He reached 3rd floors staircase and saw her bag, quickly opened the very front pocket to take out the lipstick taser but heard loud footsteps as someone's rushing up the stairs.

He thought police finally came so he quickly took the taser came down few steps.

As he was coming down he saw another person rushing up but his eyes got wider when he saw a blonde kid on that women's lap. The woman looked up and suddenly stopped. Before Ijekiel could do anything 2 other person came rushing from downstairs and the girl jumped on the woman making her and the kid fall down.

"Nicky!" Ijekiel rushed down, Nichole looked at him huffing "bro we- saw her running out with this kid so- huh.." He took another deep breath.

While they were talking Sooya snitched Archie from the woman's lap and pushed her on the floor again. "𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁.. 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗘! 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗠 𝗜𝗧'𝗦 𝗛𝗜𝗠𝗠𝗠" The woman covered her face with her shaky hands.

Sooya tapped Archie's cheek few times "Archie? Archie can you hear me? Archie?" She immediately glared at the women and screamed "what did you do to him?" The women hugged her knees while crying "𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁, 𝗵𝗲- 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲. 𝗛𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗼" then started to cry loudly "𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹-"

"SHUT UP AND TELL WHY IS HE-" Sooya suddenly stopped as she felt Archie clenched her uniform sleeve. "Baby? Archie can you hear me?" She saw the little boy opened his eye little bit and slowly whispered "noona" then started to sob.

Sooya looked up at the boy's as she was still sitting on the floor. Ijekiel was now confused. If this women have Archie where's Iris? He squat down in front or that women and asked "where's my sister?" The women didn't answer so he hold her arm tightly making her remove hands from her face to look at him. "𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗵𝗶𝗺- 𝗵𝗲.." Ijekiel was getting restless. With Jennette he found a man but he was not sure if Iris was with him or not. He tightened her grip and screamed "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY SISTER JUST ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!"

the woman flinched and pointed up and said "𝗛𝗲... 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱- 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿" she then started to cry again "𝗛𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲-"

suddenly Archie vomiting making all of them look at him. Sooya looked at Ijekiel then Nichole like asking 'what do we do now?' She was clearly panicked but kept on caressing the little kids back.

Ijekiel got up gave Nichole his car keys "take him to hospital and this-" he gave his phone to Nichole too "call the person named Felix and tell him the situation. Go!" Then ran up.