13- 𝑹𝒂𝒎𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓?

"I think i'm loosing braincells

"I think i'm loosing braincells.."

"Arghhhhh!!! How can i forget about it!!"

"I can't do this really..."

"Soo... I'll just fail and marry a rich man"

Jennette was trying from the past 2 hour, finally lost her mind. It's maths after all.

Two student turned around and gave them a look like 'keep it quite'. Sooya just forced a smile to them then turned to her friend.

"You are just too dramatic Jennie" she rolled her eyes, suddenly got up from her chair.

"What- where are you going?? Are you leaving me?? At my worst-" Jennette looked up to her friend holding her head with one hand and calculator on the other.

Sooya took a deep breath "you forgot?"

"what?" Jennette raised her brows still holding her head.

"Archieee.."

Sudden realization made Jennette jumped up from the chair making a loud sound.

"Ah sorry.." she bowed to those people who gave her a 'I'll kill you if you make one more sound'. packed her stuff and rushed out saying bye to Sooya who just sighed looking at her running friend. Then got back to study.

.

.

On the other hand jennette ran as fast a she could. She thought If she run fast, she'll reach Archie's art school in 10 minutes.

Jennette was this close to get scolded by penelope. Her mom reminded her atleast 5 times before leaving the house but she still forgot.

She groaned loudly still running. 'Gosh i need to workout more' she passed a lady almost hitting her "OMG I'M SO SORRY!!" she just apologised while running and can hear the lady cursing at her.

"Damn Choi Sooya.. Why you gotta remind me when i'm already late!" she almost reached and could see Archie. 'Wait where is he going?' from the opposite side of the big road she saw Archie was getting up on someone's car. She panicked and just shouted his name.

"ARCHIE WAIT!" and ran to cross the road.

.

.

.

Ijekiel leaning on his car, crossing his arms looked at the blonde haired boy who was happily licking his popsicle and talking to his sister.

'Now what is this topic..' as he was listening to their stories as he have nothing better to do, started to wonder how their brain workers 'this is their 18th topic in past 20 minuet' he huffed and stand properly.

"Hey are you sure your sister is coming?"

"Hey! My name is not hey.." Archie pouted looking at the older male.