27- 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒎𝒂

On the way out Irena tugged her husband and asked "honey do you remember i was supposed to marry someone else?"

Roger frowned to think for a second "ahh that fiancé! Why suddenly?" He squinted at her thinking why is she remembering him out of nowhere.

"Hey why are you looking like that haha" she laughed as they hopped inside their car. "I was talking to Jennette and wondered who could it be. My mother never mentioned him again" she touched her chin.

Before starting the car her husband looked at her, leaning in and kissed her cheek "whoever it was, I'm better than him!" . She laughed and touched his cheek to move his face "honeyy~ are you jealous in this old age hahaha!!" She laughed loudly holding her mouth.

Roger just side eyes her started the car muttering "old? What old!? Do you know how beautiful you are! Ahh life is soo hard to be the husband of the most beautiful woman in the world~" he looks at are while shaking his head side to side.

She scoffed and slapped his arm "stop it! Let's go quickly otherwise I'll be late to the exhibition"

He laughed, intertwining their hand followed with a kiss on her knuckles "yeah let's go"

.

.

.

"Why the hell internet have almost no information about them!? All they have is, they were engaged but miss Kang fell for something else..."

Putting the phone down on the kitchen counter Jennette crossed her arms and looked at the boy in black apron making waffles.

Seeing him not even acknowledging her presence she walked beside him, leaning on the counter "just spill the tea quickly. My whole future is dependents on this shi- thing.." she cleared her throat, leaned to see the little girl playing on the extended balcony with the two white dogs, seeing if she heard her saying shit.

Ijekiel looked at her for a moment "your dad will kill me. You want that?" She leaned a little whisper "he won't know. And who's gonna tell him? We won't..." she moved her eye from Ijekiel to the woman infront of the stove.

Ijekiel also turned his head to look at her. Noticing 2 pair of eyes on her, the woman in her 50s looked at them and raised her brows.

Ijekiel clearly his throat and said "nanny won't tell anyone.... Right...?"

She was his nanny when he was born and now Iris's nanny too. Their dogs also love her so she stays at their home taking care of little stuff all day then leaves at night.

She moved her eyed back from the two teens "if it's about the big scandal between Obelia and KD... i know few things too"

With a gasp Jennette hastily pushed Ijekiel out of her way and skipped to the nanny.